Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JasonT is offline Member
    This might be a dumb question, but is it better to order domestically? Any issues there?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but is it better to order domestically? Any issues there?
    100% better, they can't seach it without a search warrant or unless the package rips open and it is reported to authorities!

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    100% better, they can't seach it without a search warrant or unless the package rips open and it is reported to authorities!

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I always hear of these sources who say 95%+ of their packages make it through.

They've gotten me, 2 for 5. About 60% getting through and one that got through, only part of it did, so really I'd say 50%.

That's in just over a year.

Was wondering what everyone eases turns out have been like?

it depends very much on your source ..how discreet they are... thankfully I have never had any problem YET.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    does any body think US customs would wanna take a look from a package from turkey coming from the US????

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    does any body think US customs would wanna take a look from a package from turkey coming from the US????
    actually, they search stuff going out of the US even less, but they do searches going out

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    You can choose to listen to whoever you want to but you are flagged and that is why they are going through your shit do not use that ADDY again ever its no good!! If you continue they may decide to do a nice controlled delivery to you.

99vorsi is offline Junior Member
    I think we're all forgetting something the Post Office doesnt look at your address on your mail they just look at the zip code thats all they care about. The zip code gets it to the correct post office where they break it down by actual address to be delivered. The zip code it mostly a post office numbering tool.

dock holliday is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99vorsi View Post
    I think we're all forgetting something the Post Office doesnt look at your address on your mail they just look at the zip code thats all they care about. The zip code gets it to the correct post office where they break it down by actual address to be delivered. The zip code it mostly a post office numbering tool.
    i agree with that, but aren't customs a separate entity than the post office. im not an expert, but thats just what i thought.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 99vorsi View Post

It US customs bro. They can very easily flag you why do you think most sources will not resend a seizure to the same address its because it will prob not make it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information