no47 is offline Junior Member

Test e vs prop 1st cycle

hows it going? Planning first cycle... Just got diet in check and waiting til I get bf% down to start...

1 do you think 15%bf is too high to begin 1st cycle? I know 12 is better and I don't want 2 be impatient was curious as to ur opinions.

2 should I use prop or test e? I know e would be less injections but the prop will be out quicker in case of neg sides.. Not scared of needles but figd if I shoot more often it runs more risk of infection abcess etc...

will I get same results from both? Plannd on either:
    1-10 test e 500mg/wk 2 shots/wk
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/20/20/20

or

1-10 prop 125mg eod
    same pct

thanx fellas

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    You've summed up the pro's and con's for yourself so it really is down to you.personally if you dont mind injections and are worried about sides go with prop.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    it wont matter, u will see quicker results from PROP, but maybe about the same in the end with either one, im interested in the prop just because you can start PCT quicker in the end therefor u can try and get your natural levels back quicker

slimy is offline Associate Member
    My vote: First cycle Test E.

Most prop is painful. And you have to inject EOD at least. Test is mainly painless and you only need to pin it twice a week.

I wouldn't want to turn you off the wonderful world of cycling by painful EOD injections. Your virgin muscles are going to be sore anyway. Go with the Test E.

Above all else, get that diet in check. What you eat is SO much more important that what ester hormones you take. The lower your bodyfat, the better it will all work out for you.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Agreed with slim. Virgin muscle is going to be sore... And add prop to the mix... It could cause some extreme discomfort and change your thoughts of cycling. If you are going to do prop. Perhaps try cutting it.... So it isn't as painful.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Its amazing, I pretty much had the same questions and posted the pros and cons if both just like you did. I was really into prop. It really sounded like the perfect time released ester...less side, no bloat, qicker results. ...but I choose test e and glad I did.
    As the others wrote you gotta 'pop' your injecting cherry. ..I learnt a great amt about pinning and how my body responds.
    Its a learning process. I'm sure you will do fine either way but there's a lot to learn, about yourself and gear.
    Good luck

number28 is offline Associate Member
    Or you can do this which is what I should have done, frontload with prop and then do the test e...that way yu don't have to wait for the test e to kick in.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Test E hands down. Do not even think of prop for first cycle. It will cripple your virgin muscles - we see some guys try Prop, and Tren as well, and then say they had to stop cause they just couldn't do it. ED or even EOD injects will wear on the first timer - dont do it. Do the Test E 500mgs/week for 12 weeks. You can get the same results as Prop as long as you eat a clean diet and run some Arimidex along with the cycle to control estrogen sides from the longer ester (ie.. bloat). Do some more research, drop a couple more %s of fat and you are good to go.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I love Prop, but for a first time cycle, get use to pinning, go with E or C for ease of a first cycle. With virgin muscle, you may be getting a lot of injection pain and you dont want that pain as frequent. Its not horrible, but its always nice to get experience with the least painful first. Its good experience for future cycles.

no47 is offline Junior Member
    thanx guys I really appreciate all the feedback I will take ur advice and go with test e... Once I get bf% down and start I'll let yall know how it goes ... Thanx again...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if you wanted to test them both out you could run a test enth cycle with a test prop kickstart

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    IMO,
    If using prop - 10 week cycle
    If using Enth- 12 Week cycle

just my 2 cents

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    if you wanted to test them both out you could run a test enth cycle with a test prop kickstart
    How would you dose this by the way I know you would take the test e 2 a week normally but what about the prop would you still do it eod along with the test e??? And for how long would you kick start it the first 4 weeks??

JasonT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    How would you dose this by the way I know you would take the test e 2 a week normally but what about the prop would you still do it eod along with the test e??? And for how long would you kick start it the first 4 weeks??
    I was thinking about doing something like this initially:

Weeks 1-4: Test P @ 100-150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12: Test E @ 250mg twice a week
    Weeks 12-14: Test P @ 100-150mg EOD (while waiting for Test E to clear)

PCT starts 3 days after last prop inject

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    I was thinking about doing something like this initially:

Weeks 1-4: Test P @ 100-150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12: Test E @ 250mg twice a week
    Weeks 12-14: Test P @ 100-150mg EOD (while waiting for Test E to clear)

PCT starts 3 days after last prop inject
    Very nice.....going to maybe try this next month.. Thanks for the breakdown Jason

crazycoolguy007 is offline Junior Member
    what do people think about sus 250 for a first timer?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycoolguy007 View Post
    what do people think about sus 250 for a first timer?
    I think you should start your own thread post your stats and take it from there

crazycoolguy007 is offline Junior Member
    i actually thought the question was very relevent to the ops question. sus 250 is a combo of tests and i just was wondering if it would provide the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycoolguy007 View Post
    i actually thought the question was very relevent to the ops question. sus 250 is a combo of tests and i just was wondering if it would provide the best of both worlds.
    Im not trying to be a ass bro dont take it the wrong way,You will get more answers to your own question if you start your own thread.

Thread Information