mauler is offline Associate Member

Test prop/tren ace cycle question about pain and reddness in arms

Ok I'm pinning a blend of test prop and tren ace 100mg each per ml pinning eod. I have never done a short ester . I have never had any pain or discomfort from test before but with this cycle it is ridiculous . I pinned my left arm almost 3 days ago and my right yesterday. Right after I inject it is a little uncomfortable. Now though my left arm the last three days and my right now have red patches the size of baseballs and they are sore and hot. I'm not sure on it being infection or not my left I marked last night and the Bloch is moving down my arm, currently on my bicep. Since
    it's moving down I do not think it is infection but I'm worried cause I have to pin tomorrow and I don't feel like spreading infection everywhere in my body if it is.
    Any advice would be great
    thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah that happens LOL.. been there many of times.. its the short esters and the high concentration..
    i have had them last up to 8 days then .. just subside..
    i have found that.. high concentrations of BA (anything about 3% sucks)
    high concentrations of short esters = inflammation
    some have a reaction to EO or other carriers..
    easiest way to fix it .. is to contact your source to find out what oil was used i.e. grape/cotton or if you brew it your self.. then cut it w/ a sterile oil to make it less concentrated.
    or.. break it up .. do .5ml ED..
    its hardly ever a true infection..

i have had them swell up so big it looked like my quads acquired a new muscle belly but usually around 7-8days they will completely subside....

to reiterate.. the easiest method is to A)Decrease the amount administered or B)Cut it w/ a similar sterile oil/carrier.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I live on prop and tren but they do hurt more then most. suspended test and winstrol hurt more. but I shoot 1.5 cc of both for a total of 3 cc every injection every day. sometime I get a lump(thighs seems to very common) that last for a few days and prevents working that area. I would not recommend any injections with tren, prop or masteron in bis, tri and calfs- It can be brutal.
    I would put a cold pack on it and see it that helps. your statement that is hot is concerning. sounds like an infection. but if you get an infection you will know about it. you will feel sick and generally crappy.

Is this stuff homebrew. people tend to overdo the BA which creates pain
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 04-02-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: error

mad dogs is offline Banned
    as above it all comes down to what oil is used ,what % of b.a ,quality of base powder ,i find that a 150mgs/ml prop with 50% gso and 50% eo with 2% ba and 20% bb is painless ,its strang why some labs make there gear so painfull when it is easy made painless with the right methards.

Quote Originally Posted by mad dogs View Post
    as above it all comes down to what oil is used ,what % of b.a ,quality of base powder ,i find that a 150mgs/ml prop with 50% gso and 50% eo with 2% ba and 20% bb is painless ,its strang why some labs make there gear so painfull when it is easy made painless with the right methards.
    because when you make LARGE quantities.. EO n' GSO become quite pricey when compared to generic oil
    though EO has always been a blessing when it comes to filtration

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    this is the most helpful takeaway of the day. I have never tried EO- but would -even if the only thing is helps is the sore hands from filtering. thanks I might go make some just to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    because when you make LARGE quantities.. EO n' GSO become quite pricey when compared to generic oil
    thats correct but when a lab is makeing X ammount of money customer satifaction should be 1st on the book ,not the case for many labs.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    this is the most helpful takeaway of the day. I have never tried EO- but would -even if the only thing is helps is the sore hands from filtering. thanks I might go make some just to try it out.
    try the chauking gun methard ,helps alot when filtering.

yeah I got the idea to use a caulk gun and a 60 ml syringe once. I forgot to hold the whatman applied too much pressure and shot 60 ml of masteron on my kitchen island. I kind of swore off use of a caulk gun when I was scrubbing oil for the inerds of my cooktop, thinking about the product loss.

yep.. get about 8 of those bad boys going w/ 60ml syringes pushing 50ml into 50ml vials.. thats epic

the bigger the air bubble, the less likely you are to blast the filter off the luerlock syringe

well yeah it is from a ugl, so i might have to cut with oil. not the pain that bothers me, although it is sore. it is the hugh red spot that is hard to explain, and to tell my family why i shouldnt go to the hospital.
    my left shoulder this morning is finally looking better.

well actually its on my bicep but either way its not as red today

another thing is ive never had test flu until now. i feel sick the day after every shot, sucks

Thread Information