Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Half-Life 6 is offline Junior Member
    its cool but i have done weeks and weeks of research i just wanted to hear it from you guys personally, why would i start out in the diet section if i gained 25 lb of muscle working out only twice a week? i'm pretty well educated and majoring in biology (if that helps my argument lol) but i think you guys are angry that i say its my only cycle and if it really is then it would prove you guys wrong and since im a newb i cant do anything other then test because i might have a mutated endocrine system and could react to it destructively , we're just discussing things no need to get angry (hard to say on a roid forum while trying to discuss with hormone filled men that like to pick up heavy shit and stab themselves) but i just wanna grow the best way right now

JScondition is offline Member
    I understand you want to grow, everyone does. But I really do not think you need AAS if you are gaining 25 lbs by working out twice a week. Workout 5 times a week and eat more... you will get to 210.

Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life 6 View Post
    (hard to say on a roid forum while trying to discuss with hormone filled men that like to pick up heavy shit and stab themselves) but i just wanna grow the best way right now
    and it's quite obvious you have the wrong impression of steroids and this forum. Most of the people on here are very well educated and come from a wide range of education. Shit I have two degrees one in health and one in chemistry, but does that make me an all out expert on AAS? No. Being well educated does not mean you have to know shit about this stuff. Hell some vet on here could have dropped out of highschool, but do you think I am not going to at least consider his advice on the topic of AAS.

Again I am not jumping down your throat... nor do I take offense to anything you are saying. Most importantly I do not get off on stabbing myself and throwing heavy weights around lol. But I do think you need more time. One cycle of test is not going to solve your problems. What if you dont hit your weight? You could only gain 5 lbs. Then what? You have already messed with your body and it will never go back to exactly what it was before you started a cycle. So just consider your options and get in the gym more! 2 times a week com'on man! You can do more than that. And you will be surprised how much more you can gain when you tweak your diet a little bit.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You sound like you have researched pretty good and seem level headed for the most part.

I would still recommend waiting.
    #1 I know you say you will only do one cycle. VERY doubtful. Once you do one then there is not reason to not try another sometime, maybe a year or two down the road but it will happen.

#2 IF you are set on only doing one you really should wait. You have made great gains the last year. Wait until you have peaked naturally and have not, can not gain anymore size, strength for at least 4 months. Then jump on it to kick you over that plateau.

Good luck with your choice.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You sound like you have researched pretty good and seem level headed for the most part.

I would still recommend waiting.
    #1 I know you say you will only do one cycle. VERY doubtful. Once you do one then there is not reason to not try another sometime, maybe a year or two down the road but it will happen.

#2 IF you are set on only doing one you really should wait. You have made great gains the last year. Wait until you have peaked naturally and have not, can not gain anymore size, strength for at least 4 months. Then jump on it to kick you over that plateau.

Good luck with your choice.
    oh hell just let him do it.. everyone knows the best sight is hindsight .. its always 20/20

alright, i'm gunna workout for a couple more months naturally and see where i get then i'll use AAS, its going to be constantly on my mind though i cant stop thinking about AAS lol in school in my bed even when im talking to someone my mind always seem to bring it up, and hockeyguy how'd you know they were fake?

alright, i'm gunna workout for a couple more months naturally and see where i get then i'll use AAS, its going to be constantly on my mind though i cant stop thinking about AAS lol in school in my bed even when im talking to someone my mind always seem to bring it up, and hockeyguy how'd you know they were fake?
    regardless diet makes up 80% of the equation while training/genetic/aas make up the other 20..
    think about them apples

400 just for test? a 12 week supply? and i think diet is like 50% of it unless its for hypertrophy if 2 men train and they eat the exact same, one trains and naturally and one with 500 mg test a week the one that gains more cant say 80% of it was diet because it wasnt it was the AAS or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy44 View Post
    400 for wat was suppose to b test dbol and pct decent deal i thought
    ohh yeah that doesnt sound bad at all you shoulda beat the guy up lol i wish i knew someone that operated an UGL i better start making new friends at the gym... i'm going to canada over april vacation any chance it would be easier to get gear there? (wish i lived near mexico)

in person, its gunna be thru my friends friend kinda thing, sketchy i know

and i think diet is like 50% of it unless its for hypertrophy if 2 men train and they eat the exact same, one trains and naturally and one with 500 mg test a week the one that gains more cant say 80% of it was diet because it wasnt it was the AAS or am i wrong?
    lol you have alot to learn

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy44 View Post
    shup up u meat head, my bad im not a grizzled vet like u, shieeet its not a big deal meat stick
    Exactly, you are not a Vet and you would be wise to show a little more respect to the ones who are. Suggest reading ALL the rules or your time here will be short.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Taiboxa just ignore this guy,says he is 22 sounds like he is 16 to me,he is 6'2" 180 # and says he has been stuck for 2 years and does not know what the problem is,oh yeah has he sent you threatening email yet? i got mine!

Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    Taiboxa just ignore this guy,says he is 22 sounds like he is 16 to me,he is 6'2" 180 # and says he has been stuck for 2 years and does not know what the problem is,oh yeah has he sent you threatening email yet? i got mine!
    but but.. if i ignore him.. he will go away.. and then who will stroke my ego?!

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^ lmao

i got a family but the wife n'kid be outta town so im vegetating

Hmmm it seems most of his post are full of insults and bad advise. I think it's time for another ban; do you guys concur? I haven't got anyone banned for a couple days now so it's about time.

To the OP,
    Sounds like you are on the right track deciding to wait a little longer. It show maturity and good judgment.

I know what you mean about it always being on your mind. When I first though about it I was told to wait. GOD it was hard but I waited. I wanted to do it MANY years ago also but after more research decided I was not at the proper level yet and if I had Im sure it would have been disastrous by now.

I'm glad for the good advise I have gotten from people on this site. For the great diet information and people who are more interested in long term goals and your health instead of the quick fix (no such thing).

Keep up the good work.

Injected21 is offline Junior Member
    lol you wont see me here again unless steroids evolve somehow in the next 10 years and become much better, so your saying if i diet correctly, lift correctly with test e i would gain 25 lb. ? if so then i'll just do that i dont want 40 lb
    Ya dude your body can change only so much during a certain time period. The reason why people do crazy cycles is because they are experienced and their body doesnt react to the compounds the same way anymore. 25 lbs is everyones goal in a bulking cycle, it doesnt get better the more AAS you add. Run test E @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and if you like add some dbol for the first 4 to kickstart. You should be excited you dont have to inject yourself with a toxic lineup of AAS to get the results a vet strives for so enjoy it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Some posts have been deleted,..............Hockey read the rules

alright Injected21 i'll do that instead makes sense and what the hell happened? lol why is everyone pissed off and there wasn't price talk i just asked him a single question the reason i said diet is like 50% because that applies for me personally i didn't have to count calories or drink shakes to gain the weight i just had to stop burning the calories from basketball and track which was a crazy amount.

I'll be doing,

Test E 500 mg. for 10 weeks and 4 weeks dbol kick start

random question but do you think test could help with vertical jump since it could help with strength?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Some posts have been deleted,..............Hockey read the rules
    man when you removed his posts you should removed some of mine that were no longer relevant.. now i look like a spamming bipolar tard

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    man when you removed his posts you should removed some of mine that were no longer relevant.. now i look like a spamming bipolar tard
    Done

one of my friends keeps nagging me telling me that i have to run clomid and nolva for pct but i think if im doing test e for 12 weeks then i'm good with just nolva right?

one of my friends keeps nagging me telling me that i have to run clomid and nolva for pct but i think if im doing test e for 12 weeks then i'm good with just nolva right?
    you really need a SERM and an AI

yeahh i know im thinkin of running some adex during cycle

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    weeks 1-12 Test E 400-500 Mg Per week (shot twice)

week 14 100 Mg Clomid + 40 Mg Nolva
    week 15 50 Mg Clomid + 40 Mg Nolva
    weeks 16-17 50 Mg Clomid + 20 Mg Nolva

keep an AI on hand just in case and you will be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    weeks 1-12 Test E 400-500 Mg Per week (shot twice)

week 14 100 Mg Clomid + 40 Mg Nolva
    week 15 50 Mg Clomid + 40 Mg Nolva
    weeks 16-17 50 Mg Clomid + 20 Mg Nolva

keep an AI on hand just in case and you will be good to go
    sounds good ill be doing this, is nolva and clomid together a necessity? ive read about clomid and its side effects on eye sight and emotions. and also for an AI should i get LiquiDex or liquid letro since there both the same price but letro is far more effective? EDIT: actually nvm about the AI ive read that it can reduce gains a good amount so ill just keep letro in had just in case gyno decides to shit on me
    Last edited by Half-Life 6; 04-11-2010 at 11:31 AM.

use nolva and an AI

D_iamond is offline Junior Member
    dude dont do the dbol go for a-bombs they are the shiTT!!
    test enth or cyp 500mgs
    week 1-10
    anadrol 50mgs daily
    week 1-3 and 7-10
    you will be very happy and very strong and much more competitive for your ballin bro

Quote Originally Posted by D_iamond View Post
    dude dont do the dbol go for a-bombs they are the shiTT!!
    test enth or cyp 500mgs
    week 1-10
    anadrol 50mgs daily
    week 1-3 and 7-10
    you will be very happy and very strong and much more competitive for your ballin bro
    haha i wasnt sure which one would be stronger so i just opted with dbol since its a common cycle but are a-bombs really better? 1-3 and 7-10 is better then weeks 1-5 of it?

how the hell is someone supposed to get a hold of some HCG ?? =( theres no other effin way than a subscription????
    Last edited by Half-Life 6; 04-14-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information