Hey guys!

As most of you know, we have not long ago aquired our biggest domain purchase of our history (www.Steroids.com) We have designed a website to help educate kids and teens of the dangers of using as a place holder and will be moving that information over to steroidabuse.com (which is also ours).

I am looking for ideas for this very powerful domain name, but we dont want it to COMPETE with steroid .com... we want it to compliment. This is also a BUSINESS (a bad word to some LOL) so keep in mind it must generate a profit.

To start things off, I will give some of my own suggestions (just to get the ball rolling).

1. We could make it a website where people pay for a block of time and have their questions answered by knowlegable people. For example: A person would pay $X for 45 minutes with a staff memeber and they can ask whatever they want about cycles, stacking, coming off, diet, training, etc...

2. We could put together a number of e-books that people could download

3. We could turn steroids .com into a virtual steroid using bodybuilder and create a program that people could feed and inject the virtual bodybuilder and watch it grow LOL (like a virtual dog). Train it, feed it, inject it, rest it... and then sell ad space

Give us your thoughts and ideas! If you come up with a unique idea and we go with that... YOU WILL BE REWARDED

Thanks in advance to all who contribute!