Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Another option you could charge for is on here members log their entire cycle......You could have a bunch of members log all their info during the cycle (or find ones already on here) and offer it to the member for a fee.....Since people always ask how big am I going to off of steroid X if I am this old, weight, train, eat this way....
    Ie If a guy who is 28 and weighs 190, two cycles of test in the past, bf 14%.......wants to try dbol and test now......you charge him for a member's log on here that roughly fits his "bracket" - when finding the members profile on here it looks for someone between 25-30, 1-4 cycle history, 175-200lbs, now using dbol and test....so the buyer can see what this person has gained.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    more 1 on 1 with bb/personal trainer,sport nutritionist,offer large group transformation contests with weekly pics.remember this is a huge craze at the moment ,nothing is easier than not having to physically meet with some one 5 days a week.

*Admin* is online now AR Admin
    I will bring his up....
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god View Post
    I dont know if you have this already but what about a small store .....You guys could come up with some t-shirts and hats at first to gauge it's popularity.....you could do ones with the logo or ones with a logo only members know since they dont want to advertise steroid.com.....
    Good idea. Spent the weekend at the Arnold and saw guys and gals wearing hats and t-shirts from other sites and i just shook my head. Hell, if i had a steroid .com hat it would be worn everyday! haha...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information