Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jivany is offline Junior Member

Workout BEFORE Clen?

Hey guys..Was curious. About to start my clen cycle next week. I am going to be waking up at around 6 30 in the morning to work out..i have everything i need to know except this...can i work out BEFORE i take my does of clen or do I need to take the clen first? I'd rather not take the clen, then work out immediately...

Also, do you all think i should eat first? I always hear mixed reviews..this is going to be like a cardio workout (the insanity workout )...so, i would assume I should eat something first....any help? TIA.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    unless you want to get up earlier to eat a big solid food meal, ur best bet would be to take a shake and ur clen then go n workout. if ur doing some kinda insanity workout then u wont want to have a belly full of food, ull most likely puke every time u workout lol

Haha..this is true.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jivany View Post
    Hey guys..Was curious. About to start my clen cycle next week. I am going to be waking up at around 6 30 in the morning to work out..i have everything i need to know except this...can i work out BEFORE i take my does of clen or do I need to take the clen first?
    Clen is fickle. For some it reduces respiratory output, for others (like Ephedra use) output is enhanced, and for still others it has no affect. Find out how it works for you.

I'd rather not take the clen, then work out immediately...
    Why?

Also, do you all think i should eat first?
    Physiologically speaking, and this works better in theory than in practice but, energy is stored in three hierarchically accessed places– bloodstream glucose (primary); liver glycogen (secondary); fat cells (tertiary). A good workout exhausts blood sugar and most of the glycogen, which is why the post-workout meal is so readily absorbable. Now…a traditional dinnertime in conjunction with a good night’s sleep creates a pseudo-fasting state that nearly exhausts the first two altogether. Consequently, an empty stomach-morning workout permits the near immediate access of stored fat – the goal of fat loss. Again, the principle is more promising than the prospect.

I always hear mixed reviews..this is going to be like a cardio workout (the insanity workout )...so, i would assume I should eat something first....any help?
    This is your call. I do both, but when I perform significant early/empty stomach cardio I use a synthetic, “calorie-free” energy source namely, Ephedra. Test both eating and not eating to see what works best for you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    good luck, let us know how the clen is working out. Also let us know how the insanity is working out. I have seen the p90x and it looks good.

Will do. I start tomorrow. I may just do it after I come home from work. Very curious to see how the clen does. The insanity is going to be the toughest freaking thing.

One more thing..is it wise to take a protein shake if I'm trying to lose BF? I will do the workout and then I will drink the shake immediately after....will that aid in my goal or not?

clen and p90x you will lose weight, even if your drinking shakes. You may want to get some keto, great to supplement with clen, and if you take the clen at night keto will help you sleep.

Thread Information