Hi!
I'm 21 years old and thinking of starting my first anavar only cycle. First of all You don't need to lecture me about my age or researching or any of these matters! Because I have prepared for this very well, have researched Oxandrolone for about one year, from internet, researches, books, users, etc... And yes, I have discussed about this cycle and about the good and the bad sides with my doctor and I'll be running every blood tests etc.. before, at the middle and after the cycle.

Let's get to the point, so I would be running my cycle for about 4-6 weeks, 10-20mg a day, I know You all think its way too small dosage, but I'm not trying to get bulky or anything, I'm just trying to retrieve my lost muscle tissue (had an accident) and at the same time maybe add some muscle, strenght and reduce my body fat.. What do you guys think about the results for this cycle, I know it's a small dosage, but though I'm still young and there have been results with such a small dosage with other users !

And what about the PCT, will liver protection be enough for 10mg only a day cycle ? I'm thinking of taking Creatine, ZMA, Protein and Anavar at the same time, should I take LIV.52 during, before or after the cycle ? How about the estrogen blockers, should I use one ? Because there has been so much debate about using it or not with anavar.

Thanks already and sorry for my English, this was my first thread !