Thread: homemade brew

amoureux is offline Associate Member

homemade brew

Have any of you ever bought unsealed vials of steroids ? I have a really close friend that is buying it from who he says is a chemist and went to school for it. He's taking test cyp and tren from this and he's looking awesome and its a great price. But my normal source that gets me legit stuff sealed and everything said that you would have to be out of your mind to inject unsealed stuff. But its working so good for my friend. So I'm not sure what to do my normal source says there is a high risk of infection. I want to get the unsealed bc its cheaper and looks to be working great on my friend. But my other source tells me not a very good idea. I don't know if he's looking out for me or just trying to keep business. The one thing I don't like about the unsealed vials that are in question is that they have no label so I will just have to trust the mg dosage the guy tells me for each ml. What would you guys do buy the cheaper unsealed or get the sealed stuff with labels its about double the cost

JScondition is offline Member
    What do you mean by unsealed? Does that mean it is open to room air, or just has a screw on lid? Either way that is a baaaaaaad idea. You are very susceptible to infection. IMO if you don't brew it yourself you should not be using homebrew.

It just doesn't have a cap on it I trust it though bc my friend is blood related and its working great on him and he's been on for like ten weeks and he's trying to convice me its all good but I know my other source stuff is great its just more expensive but at least I wouldn't be at risk I just wanted to know if any of you get your stuff unsealed and homemade

JScondition is offline Member
    It might be awesome stuff, but every time you remove you are letting unsterile particles into the bottle. If you are not careful you could get E. coli, Staph, Strep, etc and could really do some damage on your body. Not worth it in the long run. If you must use it look into some sterility processes. Buy some whatman filters and some sterile empty vials and run your gear through it... then heat it in the oven (look up the process). This will help remove microorganisms.

Well he tells me the guy filters it and heats it and all that and then gives it to him

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i wouldnt do it.....

unless u were to filter it urself when you get it. but even then its risky..

please dont be fooled into thinking that because something works so good on ur friend it will have same impact on u. same thing in regards to safety..

BiggerByTheDay is offline Junior Member
    IMO, I would pay far more for gear that is 100% sterile rather than home brewed with screw-cap lids. JS is right though if you are going to go through with it look into sterilizing it yourself each and every time. But IMO it isn't worth the risk. Why leave great products, as you put it, for gear that could result in infections just because of a price difference. Your current source is actually looking out for you, which from my understanding, is pretty rare. But again, this is my opinion.

I'm just checking to see if anyone here has or would do it and now I'm getting my answer thanks guys I will just stick to my normal source it may cost a little more but you get what you pay for

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerByTheDay View Post
    IMO, I would pay far more for gear that is 100% sterile rather than home brewed with screw-cap lids. JS is right though if you are going to go through with it look into sterilizing it yourself each and every time. But IMO it isn't worth the risk. Why leave great products, as you put it, for gear that could result in infections just because of a price difference. Your current source is actually looking out for you, which from my understanding, is pretty rare. But again, this is my opinion.
    u only will have to filter/sterilze it once.

keep in mind, when you buy any UGL there is no guarantee that it is anymore sterile than an open vial.

just cause a vial has a crimped top and a label does not mean it is any more sterile then toilet water...

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    ^^x2

If I was to do it I would just get empty sterile vials filter it into the vials no different than any ugl product

why wouldn't the dude brewing it just do this sterile vials are cheap

peace

glover is offline Associate Member
    Don't you mean a vial with a stopper. Except that it is not capped when you get it? Or are you talking about just an open container?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I wouldn't risk it.

There was a member at our gym who frequently traveled to the Dominican Republic, bought AAS, which he then transferred to jars for less obvious transport back to the US. Those who used it were often taking antibiotics to fight off infection. Not a good idea.

do you know if anyone ever re-filtered/steralized the gear?

damm do i miss the Dominican Republic

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    No one with any proper exp. would put there brew in a bottle with a screw off top/

I wouldn't use the stuff based on the fact that who ever is making it obv. doesn't know enough.

SAFTEY FIRST

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Are you guys not in the same mind set that all underground labs probably started out as home brewers? I know of "chemists" that make their own, sterilize the gear, and bottle it themselves. They do not put it in unsealed bottles though. They even have cute little labels they put on it. I have seen the results of this "homebrew" gear and it does work. Just make sure you understand that these homebrewers as well as underground labs arent regulated by anyone and are not incapable of making mistakes such as dosing, etc. There are risks but if you are smart and you dont let some newby chemist use you as his guinea pig, you can do well using "homebrewed" gear. Correct me if im wrong but isnt there even a chemistry section of the board for this very thing?

Quote Originally Posted by glover View Post
    Don't you mean a vial with a stopper. Except that it is not capped when you get it? Or are you talking about just an open container?

Yes its a vial with a stopper just not capped supossedly the guy filters it a bunch of times I don't know I just don't like getting gear unless its capped and has a label

glover is offline Associate Member
    I think most here misunderstood you and thought it was not a vial with a stopper. The stopper alone is good enough to keep it sterile.

I homebrew and directly inject into a sterile vial with a stopper so it does not have a cap.

If a lab is making large amounts they will filter directly into vials and then cap them. This would be a stopper with a cap.

So if the chemist friend is filtering into a sterile vial it is good. It does not need a cap on top of the stopper in order to be considered sterile. Take a close look at one with a cap. They are not air tight anyway.

Just ask him to label it. Maybe he has his reasons for not doing so!
    Last edited by glover; 04-29-2010 at 04:43 AM.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Buy a sealed and sterile vial, .2 whatman filter and filter the uncapped stuff into the sterile vile. Then you can cook it in the oven to make sure it's sterile. Even then there is small chance you might get an infection but not much.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    I am a pro when it comes to infections. It all started when I left my source for a cheaper one. I had good results the first couple of bottles then the big one! I got a infection that would make Rambo cringe! Stick with the safe gear, or poke your boy with the first shot in the bottle.

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    I purchased a guinny pig at the local market. I stick him with the first cc in the bottle. If he doesent show any signs of infection after a few days, I know its safe! A family pet will work as well. lol.

Thread Information