awesome1 is offline Associate Member

cycling young on TRT

this is for research only. I AM NOT GOING TO CYCLE.

my question: I am 21 and on TRT. I have never used aas or prohormones; my LH is naturally fine so it's probably primary hypogonadism. Since my natty production is already screwed, what other dangers would there be for someone 21 to cycle? (besides bone growth plates, which we coudl debate all day long)

this is assuming of course that:
    -my diet is good
    -natural base is up to par
    -trt is totally under control

anyone have any good info??

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Well this changes the ball game abit

at 21 im sure u cud achieve much more without blasting, but i guess its up to you.

bump

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Main concerns at cycling young is retardation of ones HTPA. With regards to growth plates I have not grown a mm in many many years, so that doesn't bother me either.

If you are on TRT I see no reason not to blast IMHO. Hect if i was on TRT i would be blasting for 8 weeks, then 8 week break then repeat continuously... which i do not recommend for health reasons.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Main concerns at cycling young is retardation of ones HTPA. With regards to growth plates I have not grown a mm in many many years, so that doesn't bother me either.

If you are on TRT I see no reason not to blast IMHO. Hect if i was on TRT i would be blasting for 8 weeks, then 8 week break then repeat continuously... which i do not recommend for health reasons.
    Thats why your going to only live until 30 years of age lol

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh well, doesn't bother me, I don't fear death. However, there is no scientific evidence suggestion that moderate AAS use shortens ones lifespan, hell Arnold is still alive, fat an ugly yes, but still kicking.

But i did say i wouldn't recommend it.

I am bound to end up on TRT before i am 25, but hell it doesn't bother me. I know the older members who have been on TRT for years will tell me otherwise, but to be honest i plan on going on TRT when I'm 30 anyways for anti-aging, with HGH as well.

However, again i do not recommend anyone take what i said above as advice!!!

graeme87 is offline Member
    21 is fine to cycle, especially since you are on TRT and don't need to worry about screwing up your natural test.

Just start of with a normal 12 week Test E cycle at 500mg, you won't need pct.

Bones and growth plates are not a concern at 21.

The only real question is are you ready to cycle? I.e. have you gained a decent amount of muscle mass naturally?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    21 is fine to cycle, especially since you are on TRT and don't need to worry about screwing up your natural test.

The only real question is are you ready to cycle? I.e. have you gained a decent amount of muscle mass naturally?
    ///////

well thats not the point. Im asking what other dangers would there be for someone young to cycle besides natty test production.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

completely agree 100%

as far as other dangers go, I don't really know but there aren't many other than what the compounds you would use do to you anyway

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Do you mind if I ask how you got on trt at such an early age? What symptoms where you experiencing? How long have you been on trt? I dont see a problem with you running a test cycle since your already on trt personally.

graeme87 is offline Member
    A 21 year old is physically mature enough (full grown) to cycle and would not face any more dangers than a 31 year old imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    completely agree 100%

as far as other dangers go, I don't really know but there aren't many other than what the compounds you would use do to you anyway
    A 21 year old is physically mature enough (full grown) to cycle and would not face any more dangers than a 31 year old imo.
    Thanks guys that helps answer my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    Do you mind if I ask how you got on trt at such an early age? What symptoms where you experiencing? How long have you been on trt? I dont see a problem with you running a test cycle since your already on trt personally.
    I have only been on TRT a couple of months so far. I had low test (like 280 free), and I didnt realize it but I had been experiencing symptoms for about 2 years. I thought it was major depressive disorder and I went on psych meds for a long time, but it never went away. As soon as I went on 200mg EW of Cyp I feel like a king and my ADD, depression, low libido, and other things have gone away.

Thread Information