alecdj is offline New Member

Question quick dbol/test question

first off, sorry about the last thread (i'm new to this site and it's rules, but i certainly don't want to be banned) i just had a quick question- Would a 4 week cycle of 30mg dbol daily (split into 3 doses) and a fast acting test like prop (maybe some frontloading?) be as productive as an 8week test e only cycle?
    thanks

littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alecdj View Post
    first off, sorry about the last thread (i'm new to this site and it's rules, but i certainly don't want to be banned) i just had a quick question- Would a 4 week cycle of 30mg dbol daily (split into 3 doses) and a fast acting test like prop (maybe some frontloading?) be as productive as an 8week test e only cycle?
    thanks
    dude you clearly are a newbie the dbol is a front load.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    thanks
    dbol is for frontloading SLOW Test cycles like e OR c with prop. u dont need a frontload because it starts working so fast anyways, and all a frontload is for is to get results sooner

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Is is possible for you to do the dbol and test e?

littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crackle View Post
    Is is possible for you to do the dbol and test e?
    many frontload c & e, p is a fast acting test so you don't need too

sorry about the confusion, i posted this like 1 oclock last night (was tired), i'm just wandering if a short 4 week cycle with a fast acting test would yield the same results as an 8 week test e cycle, and if not, should dbol be added?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats and cycle history?

22y/o
    5'11"
    203lb
    16% bf
    no cycles, but am planning one for later this summer/fall, however, i frquently travel, and an 8week cycle isn't looking possible... i could definately fit in a 4, or maybe 6 week cycle though... any thoughts?
    Last edited by alecdj; 05-15-2010 at 10:42 AM.

Please Critique

How Does this look? (scrapped the short cycle idea... will have to wait a few extra months to do this cycle though... more time to fine tune diet and workout)

weeks 1-8 500mg weekly test e (inject monday/thursday)
    weeks 1-10 .25mg adex eod (not sure if i'm prone to estrogen related sides, but just in case)
    weeks 11-12 nolvadex at 40mg ed
    weeks 13-14 nolvadex at 20mg ed

so, i was thinking of replacing the adex w/ aromasin but couldn't find it available anywhere... is it true a "suicidal" anti-e is better? (less rebound?)

i was also thinking of adding clomid, but after reading how nolva is superior, and the potential sight problems, is it worth it? (my sight sucks as it is) also, is it true nolva's effectiveness stops once over 20mg? (if so, i could save some money by running all 4 weeks of pct at 20mg ed, right?)

i'd also like to add that i'd like to avoid hcg in my pct, and anything else while on (like the dbol i was previously considering) to keep it simple, see how i react, and possible reduce the sides

c'mon, no one has any opinions about this cycle?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    22y/o
    5'11"
    203lb
    16% bf
    no cycles, but am planning one for later this summer/fall, however, i frquently travel, and an 8week cycle isn't looking possible... i could definately fit in a 4, or maybe 6 week cycle though... any thoughts?
    You're on the young side, and with your stats, don't sound like you've put the time in yet to warrant a cycle. You say you need time to hone your diet and training. Do that first and spend 1-2 years perfecting your diet and training, then think about a cycle. Good chance you won't need a cycle.

If you cycle before you have these things on point, you won't get the results you would expect. And you won't keep any gains.

Thread Information