Thread: Why 400mg?

dsm1042 is offline New Member

Why 400mg?

I have recently acquired some test cyp, im curious if our body only produced 50-70 mg's of test a week why people dose them selves with 400+mg's a week.

why is it it worth it to use 150-200 mg's a week?

is it not worth the pct and the ball shrinkage ?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Your question isn't making much sense to me, not sure if it's me or the way you worded it. But IMO, it is worthless to do a cycle at 150-200 mg per week unless they are on trt

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    taking a low TRT dose like 150-200mg a week is roughyl equivalent to the amount of test a healthy male produces. Once you inject that much testosterone into your system, your endocrine system senses that there is plenty of testosterone in your body and that you do not need anymore, so your natural production shuts down. So basically, you would simply be replacing the natural testosterone in your body with exogenous (injected) testosterone. If you are going to shut yourself down it makes sense to make the most of it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    200mg is more then double normal. I test was at 1295 will using 200mg of cyp.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    200mg is a good cruise dose but it will not give fantastic gains unless you are new and even then it depends. There have been a few guys here that have had great results with 250mg a wk.

I would actually say that for someone new to this could make great gains off those doses if they were eating great and training right. It should be about use the less gear you can to make gains and do it with diet and training anyways IMO. With that said though 500mg will obviously give better results then 250mg and will usually not give any more noticeable sides but some people are sensitive to test too.

Edit: also like was said TRT is usually 100mg wk of test cyp and when you strip away the ester weight leaves you with 70mg wk of test which is what the normal body would produce so 200mg-250mg would put you into higher range then normal.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 05-15-2010 at 08:38 PM.

critical is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    200mg is more then double normal. I test was at 1295 will using 200mg of cyp.
    i'm sure you can make great gains at that level too. i don't know why someone would say it's worthless.

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsm1042 View Post
    I have recently acquired some test cyp, im curious if our body only produced 50-70 mg's of test a week why people dose them selves with 400+mg's a week.

why is it it worth it to use 150-200 mg's a week?

is it not worth the pct and the ball shrinkage ?
    Because testosterone needs to accumulate in your body to produce an "anabolic " state for muscles to grow.

using low doses of test cyp will provide you with a testosterone replacement which is not the aim of going on cycle, and not worth the risks of shutting your Hpta down for any period of time if it is not needed!

By using high doses such as 400-500mg a week your body can not metabolize the testosterone so it accumulates, and provides the body with all the goodies to grow in an accelerated state.

FranciscoG is offline Anabolic Member
    When you inject 200 mg of test cyp you get:

140ish mg of test NE (once the ester is removed and is made bio-active)

60Ish mg of cypionate ester.

The body makes 40-50 mg EW, on or about.

So you are just replacing what you would have made if you are not producing any test.

True trt is generally 100mg of test cyp EW.

Thread Information