Quick question, Got a feeling my estrogen levels are spiking but can't get in for a blood test for atleast a week due to work.. Don't know how to say this but here it goes

I have been on 300mgs of test 400 for 5 weeks now. In the last week I have noticed that my libido is going down. When I first got on the test I had to have it atleast twice a day and when I got it I did not last very long at all.. Over the last week my sex drive has been down. It takes me alot longer to get it up and it takes me alot longer to bust now. Seems like my libido is still strong mentally but I'm losing it physically. AT first I thought it was because I had been trashing the wife alot lately and was getting burned out with her again. So tonight I Was just with a hot new girl with big tits and I had the same problem ,WTF ? , Might sound like a stupid question but thought I would ask . Are these signs of high estrogen ? Just would like to get it under control if it is spiking.

Was thinking about ordering some Arimidex tomorrow but did not know if I should wait until I got my bood work back in a few weeks ?

a week before I started pinning my estrogen was 32 pg/ml on a normal range of 8-43 and my test was 294 ng/dl