thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member

Want to Do a 6 week Clen T3 Cycle

I know this question gets asked to death but i have 2500 mcgs of t3 plus 4000 mcgs of clen . Have not taken both before but i figured I should order more than enough just in case(it wont go to waste either) . But how should i break down my cycle? again i know this question gets asked alot, but i figured since it was for a specific time frame, its worth a shot.

Ideally would like to do the t3 for the 4 weeks and clen the first 2 weeks , then for 2 weeks after t3. thanks

sensfan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthc32 View Post
    I know this question gets asked to death but i have 2500 mcgs of t3 plus 4000 mcgs of clen . Have not taken both before but i figured I should order more than enough just in case(it wont go to waste either) . But how should i break down my cycle? again i know this question gets asked alot, but i figured since it was for a specific time frame, its worth a shot.

Ideally would like to do the t3 for the 4 weeks and clen the first 2 weeks , then for 2 weeks after t3. thanks
    If you know it gets asked a lot then by that same logic you would know its already been answered a lot. Try doing a search.

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Im about to do 6 weeks of t3 mdrol. I would like to see the answer to this also. Imho u should take atleast a PH with T3 if u have any kind of mass u would like to hold on too.

GL with that clen . I took it a couple weeks with no big problems just kind of edgy then bam out of nowhere a 14 hour anxiety attack. It was terrible. I quit taking it and next day I was fine. I can take ephedrine with no problems...kind of weird.

Thread Information