Hi guys,

How you all doing! Hope all is well! My name is Adam and im 25 from the uk and am 2 weeks into my first cycle. I have been training hard for three years and have gone from 19 stone with a 29% body fat to now 14 stone and a 9% fat. my first cycle is dbol and test enth. Im taking dbol at 40mg ed and test at 500mg per week split into two shots. Tuesday and saturday.

I just wanted an educated explanation from someone if you would be so kind. Before cycle started i had my body fat down to 9% and a good amount of muscle mass. Was looking pretty lean. Wanted to do my first bulking cycle to gain some size back. Basically i measured my bf on some scales i have and it has shot up to 15%. This is of grave concern to me. I worked so hard to get it down. My diet has increased a bit as i am aware you need to for bulking, but not drastically and it is the right clean foods.

would my BF go up due to water retention do you think?

It is just puzzling me as i dont look any less cut reallyand if anything look a bit leaner.

Im sure a select few of you will think this is a very niave question but we all have to learn from somewhere.

Thanks in advance for your time guys.