Weight: 190
BF%: 13

Cycle Exp: 100mg Test P ED/10wks

PCT Knowledge:
Aromasin - 20mg ED x 4wk
Nolvadex - 20mg ED x 5wk
HGC - 500iu ED x 2wk
Vitamin E - 1000iu ED x 2wk
PCT taken from one of the Vets on this site... Lost the link, but it is a sticky somewhere...

Training Exp: Extensive. ex-powerlifter, ex-military, GymJones want to be...

Did the Test P only cycle for my first, ended mid Jan... No sides at all... It worked well, just wasn't as awesome as I had hoped... Dont get me wrong, strength gains were good, just would like to step it up a notch this go around... Nothing crazy, but would like to try a Tren E/Test E cycle and see how I respond... I did a little Tren about 4 years ago, had no idea what I was doing, just going off what a "buddy" said to do with it, but it was much more noticeable that the Test I just did and would like to run it in a correct cycle...

Looking at running it like this:
10wks
Tren E 400mg/wk
Test E 250mg/wk

I will run the same PCT as listed above. It worked well, although a bit over kill for a Test solo cycle I think... I want to use the Es because I got really tired of sticking myself ED with the P... The soreness wasn't bad, just got old about 6 weeks in... Figured I would stretch it out a bit... Of course I will have Nolvadex and Arimidex on hand just in case... Any advise? Thanks...