THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

did i inject a vein?

I injected test-c and deca yesterday and when I pulled out, there was blood in the syringe. I got light headed, sweaty an coughed my ass off for a few minutes. I felt about 90% after about 30 minutes. I have injected about 200 times and this was a first.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you may of got a little gear in the vein, did you aspirate ??

You may have just felt funny after seeing the blood in the barrel...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Fetch is offline Member
    Yea, it sounds like a little oil in the vein. It irritates the lungs (blood returns to the heart via the veins and passes through the lungs to be re-oxygenated,) causing you to cough pretty hard for a little while.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    sounds like it bro... had bad experience with a glute injection of 2cc tren A. I was so shaky (my dumb ass popped some clen an hour earlier) and must have just tore the muscle up while pushing the plunger. before the last bit of oil went in I could feel the bitter feeling at the back of my throat and then the coughing started. Sure enough I had a line of blood when I pulled out and a nice bruise to top it off.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Sounds like you may of got a little gear in the vein, did you aspirate ??

You may have just felt funny after seeing the blood in the barrel...
    I actually never do. I know I should, but I just can't see the syringe when I hit my glutes. I guess I have just been lucky. Hopefully I didn't waste too much gear. I tried legs once and it hurt like a SOB and I didn't even puncture the skin. I guess I should try again so I can aspirate.

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I injected test-c and deca yesterday and when I pulled out, there was blood in the syringe. I got light headed, sweaty an coughed my ass off for a few minutes. I felt about 90% after about 30 minutes. I have injected about 200 times and this was a first.
    I remember samekind of experiences with testex along with funny taste. Some said its the alcohol or something in product thats causing it, ofc some of it eventually got into bloodstream.

I actually never do. I know I should, but I just can't see the syringe when I hit my glutes. I guess I have just been lucky. Hopefully I didn't waste too much gear. I tried legs once and it hurt like a SOB and I didn't even puncture the skin. I guess I should try again so I can aspirate.
    Make the leg muscle relaxed before injecting fex. placing the target leg on top of another when sitting on floor, that should do it, else its like trying to inject stone.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolix112 View Post
    Make the leg muscle relaxed before injecting fex. placing the target leg on top of another when sitting on floor, that should do it, else its like trying to inject stone.
    I'll try that. Man, my legs are lean and I did it while sitting in a chair. I jabbed it and thought I bent the needle. Hurt like a bee sting.

I'll try that. Man, my legs are lean and I did it while sitting in a chair. I jabbed it and thought I bent the needle. Hurt like a bee sting.
    Muahaha. Sounds like my first time, i tried to force the needle in but little did that help. I had legs with neat cuts back then aswell.

So thinked a moment and it became my favourite spot instantly.

Sit down. Leave the leg straight that youre going to stick and cross another leg under those muscles so the injectable spot rests completely on crossed leg and feeel relaxed. After that its piece of cake, no pain for sure and the needle will go in pretty smoothly, best part is that when you pull out every last drop is where its supposed to and no blood will come out nor anything else. Also you can spot on various spots there which might be usefull when running out of spots

MuscleCommand is offline Junior Member
    Pinning the delts becomes much easier and smoother after a few times doing it. Especially when you're using something like test susp, you need more than the ass cheeks. That'll force you to find other spots and get used to doing it there.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleCommand View Post
    Pinning the delts becomes much easier and smoother after a few times doing it. Especially when you're using something like test susp, you need more than the ass cheeks. That'll force you to find other spots and get used to doing it there.
    In a way yes but after 1000-2000 hits it starts giving cracking noises from all the scartissue developed. Especially if that was your winny leg.

At first i found relaxing the leg i described as only choise and after that only few times i have done it any other way since that halfly meditating position is so sweet way to feed yourself

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleCommand View Post
    Delts are easy for me, but I have trouble asperating. I feel the test leave my body faster too cause its a smaller muscle. I get tested every 6 months and my T levels were low once when my previous shot was in the delts.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolix112 View Post
    I just tried your method and it went perfect. My leg was limp and no pain. I used a 1 inch since my legs are so lean. Dude, you really helped me out. I have a new favorite injection site and can asperate. Its been about an hour and not no virgin muscle pain either.

asto_86 is offline New Member
    What's it mean when you can taste oil in the back of your throat within a minute of injecting? My Dad has experienced this for his last 2 pins and I dont know what to tell him. Each was 1cc of test e at 250mg

Skyler is offline I thought I knew it all...WRONG!
    You know why it hurts? Because you are using a sharp piece of metal and forcing it to puncture your skin and cut through the muscle.
    All part of the game.
    If i had to choose between injecting comfortably but not being able to aspirate , or injecting painfully and being able to ensure I'm not sending oil into my veins, I would choose safety and pain every time.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    You know why it hurts? Because you are using a sharp piece of metal and forcing it to puncture your skin and cut through the muscle.
    All part of the game.
    If i had to choose between injecting comfortably but not being able to aspirate, or injecting painfully and being able to ensure I'm not sending oil into my veins, I would choose safety and pain every time.
    I agree and now I know how to inject the leg from the post above I'll be able to aspirate every time. It was totally painless. I just couldn't puncture the skin from a sitting positon.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    What's it mean when you can taste oil in the back of your throat within a minute of injecting? My Dad has experienced this for his last 2 pins and I dont know what to tell him. Each was 1cc of test e at 250mg
    He might be nicking a vein. I tasted it when I accidentally hit a vein the other day. I never shot test-E, but I heard it is similar to C.

I just tried your method and it went perfect. My leg was limp and no pain. I used a 1 inch since my legs are so lean. Dude, you really helped me out. I have a new favorite injection site and can asperate. Its been about an hour and not no virgin muscle pain either.
    My pleasure sharing info especially own peculiar inventions to fellow trainers. You can actually feel when you hit the bad spot when you aren't experiencing that piercing and pinching pain. When you hit the vein you can feel it, when theres pressure its not from resistance from muscle so you will always get it right and also able to aspirate Big solid muscle without fat deposits to hit and the passage hole from needle closes immediately after you return to more normal position, no oily bleeding and wasted gear. Amazed why glutes are so popular that people are even stuffing too much in those. Keep up the good work and teamwork i think theres no "problem" someone has a solution

Thread Information