kenny1022 is offline Associate Member

Enanthate Cycle with a kickstart of Prop

How would one use prop as a kickstart to a 500 mg EW 10-week cycle of Enanth? Would you inject 100 - 200 mg of Prop EOD on top of the 500 mg of Enanth for the first 2 weeks? Or just start with the Prop 200 mg EOD for the first 2 weeks then move on to the Enanth in week 3?

Thanks.

Ken

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    age, stats, cycle exp?

Currently on my first cycle, test only - sustanon but switched to enanth in week 5 (10-weeks, 500 mg).

Stats:

31 year
    163 lbs
    5' 7"
    BF 14%
    Training 6 yrs

Planning my next cycle but dont want to use dbol as a kickstart - these days it's all about protecting the liver. So here's what I got:

Week 1 - 4: 0.6 ml Enanth & 0.7 ml EOD = total 525 mg of Enath & 367.5 mg of Prop EW
    Week 5 - 12: 1ml Enanth twice a week = total 500 mg of Enanth EW

PCT - Three weeks after last pin
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Last edited by kenny1022; 06-25-2010 at 05:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    i would inject the prop at least eod for like 4-5 weeks and also inject the test e 2x a week from week one...that way when you stop using the prop the test e should be kicking in, in theory of course as ive never done it but it wouldent make sence to start with the prop then stop and switch to test e cus you would still have to wait a few weeks for the enth to kick in.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i would inject the prop at least eod for like 4-5 weeks and also inject the test e 2x a week from week one...that way when you stop using the prop the test e should be kicking in, in theory of course as ive never done it but it wouldent make sence to start with the prop then stop and switch to test e cus you would still have to wait a few weeks for the enth to kick in.....
    x2^^

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i believe that's exactly what my cycle would be doing. enth and prop for first 4 weeks then going to enth only starting in week 5. the only thing changing in week 5 besides dropping the prop is pinning twice a week instead of EOD.

i heard prop hurts like a mofo but you can diminish some of the pain with mixing enath with it in the same rocket. can anyone confirm this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1022 View Post
    i believe that's exactly what my cycle would be doing. enth and prop for first 4 weeks then going to enth only starting in week 5. the only thing changing in week 5 besides dropping the prop is pinning twice a week instead of EOD.

i heard prop hurts like a mofo but you can diminish some of the pain with mixing enath with it in the same rocket. can anyone confirm this?
    Yep worked for me, but depends on your gear/dosing per ml

glover is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that is the way to go 4 weeks of prop while doing Enth. I did the same but never ended up dropping the prop. Prop and Enth together was very good!!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Dont push it all the way to week 5... you could easily get away with 3-3.5 weeks of loading with prop. ENjoy your cycle

Thread Information