sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Question Letro and Nolva /Gyno reversal as per warmachine post???

I was wondering as I couldnt seem to work it out(sorry guys) as Warmachine stated in his thread about gyno :
    Now heres my recomendations for doses.

"FOR ON CYCLE ESTROGEN CONTROL"

Adex - .5mgs EOD (For first time users.)

If sides do not decrease much, you may increase the dose to .25mgs ED, or as high as .5mgs ED. I would not exceed 1mgs ED use under any circumstances, at that point, the use of Letro should be looked at.

"FOR GYNO REDUCTION"

Tamox - 40mgs ED (for the first 5 days.)

From there you can drop the dose to 20mgs ED, and if symptoms subside, continue use of 10mgs throughout the remainder of your cycle and into PCT.

HERE'S MY QUESTION TO REVERSE GYNO DO YOU USE LETRO AND NOLVA??? As from what I know and have read Letro reduces the effect of nolva when used together?? Im a little confused as I have read C.Bino's thread and warmachine and not sure what to donow....just letro tappering up or ? Letro and nolva ?? I have been on cycle atm on 250mg test E and 250mg test Prop per wk, I am gyno prone and have ahd 1 lump removed from left nipp and have a puff right nipp with small lump but it has seemed to get more puffy since last wk........... I have letro and nolva on hand and exemastane.

I would appreciate some advice please.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sms View Post
    HERE'S MY QUESTION TO REVERSE GYNO DO YOU USE LETRO AND NOLVA??? As from what I know and have read Letro reduces the effect of nolva when used together?? Im a little confused as I have read C.Bino's thread and warmachine and not sure what to donow....just letro tappering up or ? Letro and nolva ?? I have been on cycle atm on 250mg test E and 250mg test Prop per wk, I am gyno prone and have ahd 1 lump removed from left nipp and have a puff right nipp with small lump but it has seemed to get more puffy since last wk........... I have letro and nolva on hand and exemastane.

I would appreciate some advice please.
    Start letro immediately. Taper up to 2.5mg/ed and then stay there until it begins to shrink/disappear. Then taper the letro back down.

You may want to use a SERM (nolvadex ) after you're off the letro to prevent rebound.

Hope that cleared it up,

-VM

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    yeah great thanks for the assistance much appreciated will stil keep tapering up to 2.5mg then taper down and use nolva

thanks again

Thread Information