setian is offline Associate Member

Test E + Hemadrol cycle

This cycle was a suggestion from a friend at the gym to me. I am really only interested in strength. Any weight gain is fine if it happens. Using Hemadrol as it's free from the guy. At around week 10 would be a lifting competition (un-tested league).

-Test E 500mg/wk (pin twice a week) for 10 weeks.
    -Hemadrol 50mg/day at week 7,8,9. 100mg/day at week 10.
    -UDCA for liver support.

He said just take Nolvadex for PCT. But I wanna hear what you all think would be the most optimum PCT for this cycle?

Not sure I need the best PCT anyways as my natty levels are already below 250 anyways. I am a TRT candidate.
    lifting:15 years
    bf:12%

SG2009 is offline Member
    what is that u worried about or wish to avoid as far sides are concern?

Should I use arimidex at the start to help avoid gyno? Not sure if I am prone or not. I guess gyno and maybe acne would be my biggest concern.
    Is that an ok first time cycle?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Why are you using Hemadrol at the end of your cycle? Most people I've seen have used it at the beginning.
    Nolvadex should be fine on its own, personally I would put the HDrol at the front and run for 4-6 weeks.
    Most will say use test alone as a first cycle, since it's your first you'll have plenty of gains. I like using Adex on cycle at very low doses, I'm gyno prone though.

I was thinking of using hemadrol at the end of the cycle since a bench press strength competition would be near the end. If I used it at the start wouldn't it effects wear off by the time I need it the most? That way all the test and hemadrol will be kicking in heavily at about the same time.

Thread Information