Thread: Humalog gains??

bradhore is offline Member

Humalog gains??

Anybody got any gains from a few weeks of taking humalog insulin ? can the gains be greater than an aas cycle??

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ...that insulin is a fast acting insulin and can help if you know what youre doing...it can shuttle protein and carbs into muscle...you want to watch fat intake.....however misuse that and you find yourself in some trouble...but no great gains afar as muscle as far as my experience... ive seen it get people fat as heck tho..
    Last edited by Bigmax; 07-01-2010 at 03:06 PM.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I have used it occasionally on cycle as a boost and it is effective as long as your diet is solid. insulin takes a whole new level of dedication to do properly. I really would not mess with it unless you realistically have the potential to be huge. I have come to terms with the fact that I will never be as big as I want to be and have started to elimate the most risky parts of BB. insulin was the first to go. DNP was second.

hoagie is offline New Member
    I've tried it for a few years and honestly don't notice any difference at all with or without. Maybe a lil extra bf if anything.

I'm talkin just about 5-8 IU's only post w/o w/ carb/pro shake.

Only thing it did do to me was make me super sleepy by the time I got home from the gym.

Thread Information