Family Guy is offline Banned

Never sleep 8houers straight....

Hi i go to toilet maby 4-5 times every night. Before did i sleep 8-9 houers straight with no problem. In day time do i not have problems with this. (going to toilet) But only when i supose to sleep. Feels like my body neever get enaugh resst. Anny sugestions ?

Thanks !!

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    what are you on at the moment?
    try not drinking much water before bed! lol i sound like a mother
    what are your nightly activities? have they changed recently?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    4-5 time a night is a lot to get up.. why do you think you're getting up this much? Have you seen a doc? Maybe you have an issue with your prostate? How old are you/stats?

Maybe also try melatonin or something to help you sleep.. are you drinking a lot of water right before bed?

Right now i do sust 500mg,eq 600mg and tren e 400mg a week. Prov 50mg,letro 1,12mg and bromo 2,5mg ed. I not work i not do anything at the moment. I just train and relax. LOL !!

I REFUSE TO GET FINGERD BY THE DOC !!

Stats : I am 30 years old, 184cm tall, waight 95 killos, bf 15%. I forgot to mention that i am bald, with dark hair lines, and them girls stil say i am good looking LOL !!

I am a fighter. benn doing martial arts from i was wery young. Kickboxing,Thai boxing, Taekwondo and some Shootfighting.. Benn lifting waights for 10 years + on and of with gear. Becaue of my hard training in martial arts.

Now i feel to old for fighting. So i slowly taper it down. And now will i do waights 100% and mix in some Thai Boxing just for stamina and cardio...

sounds like a common side of tren man, is this your 1st cycle of tren?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Family Guy;5246005]Right now i do sust 500mg,eq 600mg and tren e 400mg a week. Prov 50mg,letro 1,12mg and bromo 2,5mg ed. I not work i not do anything at the moment. I just train and relax. LOL !!

Stats : I am 30 years old, 184cm tall, waight 95 killos, bf 15%. I forgot to mention that i am bald, with dark hair lines, and them girls stil say i am good looking LOL !!

QUOTE]

at 30, the "finger" isn't probably necessary. Have you had any blood work? How are your PSA's doing? If ok, then you could possibly skip the finger. Sex life? If multiple times/day recently, that actually could have an effect on your prostate (aggraveted syndrome) and should subside once your frequency of sex slows down. I know.. I know, but I had a doc tell me the same thing about 10 years ago. The no fluids one hour before bed is an obvious one. And finally, hows your fiber intake? Believe it or not, if you are bound up inside due to low fiber, that can reduce how much room your bladder has and increase your frequency to urinate.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    def the Tren . I've been on 450 mg of Tren EW for a month and a half and haven't slept through the night once. I get up at least 3 times per night and usually only sleep about 6 hrs. My wife is about ready to kill me! she has no idea I am juicing...although she made a comment the other day that I am getting really "big" and "hard" and she wasn't talking about my Johnson....lol.....so she may start getting suspicious as she knows I have done roids when I was in college.

Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    sounds like a common side of tren man, is this your 1st cycle of tren?
    yes first real tren cycle. done tren a erlier. but had to stop the cycle after 1 week or so...

[QUOTE=Times Roman;5246051]
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Right now i do sust 500mg,eq 600mg and tren e 400mg a week. Prov 50mg,letro 1,12mg and bromo 2,5mg ed. I not work i not do anything at the moment. I just train and relax. LOL !!

QUOTE]

at 30, the "finger" isn't probably necessary. Have you had any blood work? How are your PSA's doing? If ok, then you could possibly skip the finger. Sex life? If multiple times/day recently, that actually could have an effect on your prostate (aggraveted syndrome) and should subside once your frequency of sex slows down. I know.. I know, but I had a doc tell me the same thing about 10 years ago. The no fluids one hour before bed is an obvious one. And finally, hows your fiber intake? Believe it or not, if you are bound up inside due to low fiber, that can reduce how much room your bladder has and increase your frequency to urinate.
    No i havent done any blood work. My sex drive is thrugh the roof

Sorry forgot to mention that i eat oats 2 times a day....

[QUOTE=Family Guy;5246095]
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    My sex drive is thrugh the roof
    Not what I asked. I'll be blunt. If you are doing it several times a day as some do while on the juice, that can aggrevate your prostate, enlarge it, press against the bladder, reducing it's internal volume, making you pee all the friggin time.

[QUOTE=Times Roman;5246104]

Not what I asked. I'll be blunt. If you are doing it several times a day as some do while on the juice, that can aggrevate your prostate, enlarge it, press against the bladder, reducing it's internal volume, making you pee all the friggin time.
    Goddam! I must be gettin friggin old if I know all this sh1t!!!

[QUOTE=Times Roman;5246109]

Goddam! I must be gettin friggin old if I know all this sh1t!!!
    yes i do sexersice 2 times a day .....

[QUOTE=Family Guy;5246122]

yes i do sexersice 2 times a day .....
    You don't have to answer this in a public forum, but is your sexercise twice daily routine an increase in your normal routine?

haha too funny!

[QUOTE=Times Roman;5246152]

You don't have to answer this in a public forum, but is your sexercise twice daily routine an increase in your normal routine?
    Its cool guys i dont mind. I am not realy a shy guy. Yes 2 x a day is abit over normal for me. When i am not on a cycle. I maby have sex 1 time a day or every 2-3 days..

Not let me go in to details ok. Because i am nasty

350zkid101 is offline Banned
    damn 2x a day is alot now days? befor my girl got pregnant we were doing it 6-8 times a day lol

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by 350zkid101 View Post
    damn 2x a day is alot now days? befor my girl got pregnant we were doing it 6-8 times a day lol
    What do you mean "now days"? You are 20.

Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    What do you mean "now days"? You are 20.
    Thanks for pointing it out

Devil's_Advocate is offline Junior Member
    Have you always pissed so much? Get bloodwork to check for diabetes, while you are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's_Advocate View Post
    Have you always pissed so much? Get bloodwork to check for diabetes, while you are at it.
    No i never piss this much. I kan sit on a airplane for 12 houers + and i go to toilet 1 or 2 times. Now do i not drink. but when i do alcohole. Kan i drink all night with out go to toilet. I am not superman offcorse i go to toilet. but not crazy like this. I realy not get it. I hope it is just the tren ..

an@bol1x is offline Banned
    Try drinking bearberry tea it may help

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    That is also symptoms of sleep apnea, diabetes and enlarged prostrate. Better run some blood work, blood sugars and PSA. If they are OK you may want to check into a sleep study. According to the brochures is my testosterone boxes sleep apnea is aggrevated by higher test levels.

serratus is offline I am a sissyman!!!
    Hi i go to toilet maby 4-5 times every night. Before did i sleep 8-9 houers straight with no problem. In day time do i not have problems with this. (going to toilet) But only when i supose to sleep. Feels like my body neever get enaugh resst. Anny sugestions ?

Thanks !!
    all my life i woke up in the night to piss a can fill up 1.5 liters bottle

Thanks !!
    check the color if it s white u drink 2 much water

Quote Originally Posted by Devil's_Advocate View Post
    what pissing have to do with diabetes?

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I did too! Until I went and had a sleep study done. Now with a CPAP machine I can sleep 7-8 hrs without having to go pee. I had been diagnosed with apnea several years before I got the machine. I thought they would find something better. I was getting to the point that if I slept really hard (sometimes my job would require me to be up 48+ hrs at a time) my eyes would be blood red. Then it hit me! I looked like someone that had been strangled or drown. Its was oxygen depletion, NOT GOOD! I would be in a daze for hrs after I got up. would go to the wrong locations and generally couldnt remember shit and was just generally a ass hole. Got fitted for the machine and that my have been the single most important thing I have done for my health ever. Started waking up with wood again, over a period of a few months I could remember phone numbers and names and things I was unable to do prior to the machine. I became rested, energy levels went up, cholesterol down, blood sugars down, was in a good mood, started losing weight, ect... My only regrett is that I didnt take care of it at a younger age. My wife would wake me up crying when I was 18 thinking I was dead because I would quit breathing. Have your girl friend or wife watch you next time you sleep and see if you quit breathing for a minute or so at a time.

Thread Information