IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member

Do most of u guys expect urself to be on TRT one day?

just wondering

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Yes, i should be on now but until a long ester like nebido reaches the US im sol
    Last edited by Pac Man; 07-02-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Ipod typods

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    yes, I'm on it now, I knew it was going to come to this last year. I took 6 months off cycle and my levels never came back, I felt lethargic and shitty 24/7. If guys dont want to go on HRT they need to just quit using gear NOW. Your levels will come back less and less w/ every cycle, need to make the decision whether to go natural or stay on gear NOW.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I pretty much put myself on by never coming off so I dont expect to ever recover.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    dr put me on it last year

just another question for HRT.. ur going to have to inject till u die? even when ur 80 years old?

eregitano is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz;****556
    just another question for HRT.. ur going to have to inject till u die? even when ur 80 years old?
    prob till you no longer have a functional need or use for test

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz;****556

You dont HAVE to its a quality of life thing. At 80 your test levels will be shot if you cycle or not trt can only help you at that point.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yep im on it and i recovered less and less with each cycle

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1;****555
    dr put me on it last year
    same here

Family Guy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11;****591
    yep im on it and i recovered less and less with each cycle
    how old are u bro ??

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm 40 and fine, lot of sex drive and energy, no come down after a cycle.

If my quality of life starts to go down, I would go on....but until then, no way.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No, I can't wait until I reach middle age, lose most of my muscle mass while simultaneously gaining a hog belly, and not be able to achieve an erection. But hey, that's what nature intended right? For us to shrivel and die at 50 like our ancestors.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I knew it would come and it did.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by family guy;****647
    how old are u bro ??

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    ill be on TRT soon because i cycled young, i guess maturity comes with age.

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9;****926
    ill be on TRT soon because i cycled young, i guess maturity comes with age.
    but in the end, u guys don't really mind TRT right? its just like a never ending cycle of steroids , and the only disadvantage is the pinning which u get used to?

also can u still have babies on TRT? Some people say that u can't, but im still confused

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I expect to be on GH RT. Not sure about trt yet. 48

coop1212 is offline Junior Member
    On trt for life. Due to testicular ca. I don't make enough. I have no choice

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I did a couple cycles in my 30's and had a bad vasectomy. Not sure which one caused it, but I'm on for life as of 2 years ago. Hard to imagine injecting when I'm an old man, but I guess I will be.

Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    but in the end, u guys don't really mind TRT right? its just like a never ending cycle of steroids , and the only disadvantage is the pinning which u get used to?

also can u still have babies on TRT? Some people say that u can't, but im still confused

It is simple Bro, if you inject, you don't produce your own Test....therefore you can't have a kids. They have used Test as a male contraceptive.

The two-and-a-half-year study of 399 couples in nine countries found that the injections of the male sex hormone were an effective contraceptive for 98.6 percent of the participants, according to the report in the current issue of Fertility and Sterility, the journal of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.

Now that ^^is more effective then a condom. Remember if you are on to long or start to young you have a great chance of not been able to produce again...

gobblear is offline New Member
    got a question for "coop"-how do u do/change your trt while on a cycle? do it exactly the same? do it around test injects? I'm curious cuz I too am on trt from here on out due to an accident. This is my first go at aas while on trtand I really am not sure how to go about it. Thanks 4 yur reply or anyone else that chimes in- hope I didn't crash the thread.

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    I've never used roids before. However been on trt for about 6 weeks, and LOVE IT. I'm 32.

I do worry about the long term but would expect eventually they'll come up with something like arm implants that release T for 5 years or something.

My balls are shrinking, and I hate to say it, but i Like it. I don't accidently get racked all the time any more, and my shorts feel much better.

Besides, my wife likes my penis, not my harry balls.

Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    I've never used roids before. However been on trt for about 6 weeks, and LOVE IT. I'm 32.

I do worry about the long term but would expect eventually they'll come up with something like arm implants that release T for 5 years or something.

My balls are shrinking, and I hate to say it, but i Like it. I don't accidently get racked all the time any more, and my shorts feel much better.

Besides, my wife likes my penis, not my harry balls.
    don't u hate the fact u ain't gunna have anymore kids?

Exilus is offline Banned
    Im 19. on my second cycle. I already have a low-range testesterone before my first cycle. (13 on a 8-32 scale)....I'm probably already candidate for TRT ill see how my hormones recover after my pct.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you want to maintain 20's level of Test EVERYONE will have to go on TRT one day. We all will slowly diminish the level of natural Test. The question is do you want to TRT in your 20's, 30's, 40's, etc? The more you cycle the greater the likelihood of not recovering your HPTA. The up side is your look AWESOME and feel even better. If one is willing to put with the shots and have gear readily handy TRT isn't a big deal. I love the feeling when I'm on cycle. I personally don't think a 20 yo should be on TRT that's a shame. I'm 50 now and many mistake me for 30. This AAS stuff is pretty great. It's improved my quality of life quite a bit. I'd put up with a couple of pokes in the bumm to maintain my lifestyle.

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    don't u hate the fact u ain't gunna have anymore kids?
    Is this a joke? I have 3 kids already. If I have another Imma jump off a cliff. My wife is on birth control and so if I become infertile that is an even better bonus. So another plus in my book. If I could confirm it would make me infirtle I would let my wife get off birth control and I would be the one on "male birth control".

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    It is simple Bro, if you inject, you don't produce your own Test....therefore you can't have a kids. They have used Test as a male contraceptive.

The two-and-a-half-year study of 399 couples in nine countries found that the injections of the male sex hormone were an effective contraceptive for 98.6 percent of the participants, according to the report in the current issue of Fertility and Sterility, the journal of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.

Now that ^^is more effective then a condom. Remember if you are on to long or start to young you have a great chance of not been able to produce again...
    It isn't quite that simple. Your testicles need LH and FSH to produce sperm, both of which come from the brain or can be replaced by HMG injections. HMG has allowed guys who have been completely shutdown and infertile for years to conceive while on the peptide.

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    I'm on TRT now.

I'm 38. I started gear at 21. Stopped at 24.....did all the pct, and everything. My test level continuously dropped year after year until this year it was 141 nanograms per deciliter......that's the hormone level of a sick 90 year old...lol..

The fact is if you take androgen steroids , you will switch off your nuts from producing endogenous testosterone . Whether it comes back is a gamble. when your natural production goes too low, you stop producing sperm. Estrogen becomes the dominant hormone. You'll get emotional. You'll lose hair, gain fat, ache, fatigued, lethargy, anxiety and depression. You'll experience mood swings, due to fluctuating testosterone, and could be misdiagnosed as bipolar it gets so bad..no joke...I know. Your blood pressure will rise due to the nervous anxiety, and your cholesterol will rise due to the fact your nuts aren't converting cholesterol into testosterone anymore. As for sex, you couldn't care less if you never did it ever again.

That, my friend, is called Anabolic Steroid Induced Hypogonadism, or ASIH for short.

Now, with TRT.....for me it reversed it all. Overnight I experienced relief from all of those symptoms. Just because of one hormone imbalance, causing a cascade effect in my body.

If any of you guys are young, I'm talking late teens/and 20's, and you stop taking gear...keep on top of your blood work. Long term low testosterone level can have a devastating effect of your quality of life. Especially watch out for depression caused by it, it can get severe. Low T has been linked to early morbidity, and Alzheimers.

So PCT is more important than the cycle of gear itself

Good luck

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It isn't quite that simple. Your testicles need LH and FSH to produce sperm, both of which come from the brain or can be replaced by HMG injections. HMG has allowed guys who have been completely shutdown and infertile for years to conceive while on the peptide.
    can you go into more detail on this stuff

how does it differ from hCG ?

does one have to have been on it all during the time there were on AAS?

is it available now?

this stuff seems like a break through

vs the old mega dosing nolva and hcg to re stimulate the HPTA after being on for years

how do the pro's get away with having kids
    I hope your not gonna just tell me they got lucky lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

Valid^^ but not really info needed on this thread....

We have a bunch of young guys cycling and even some looking forward to TRT....

hopefully not as the result of my AAS use... honestly while there is proof that being on steroids can shut down your natural testosterone production for a VERY long time certainly a few years if one cycles long enough. I'm not sure if there is any actual proof that they could shut it down permanently.
    Last edited by Superhero d-bolman; 07-04-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    been on TRT for 1 year now and love having my life back.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    TRT 4 life!!!

AnimalJ is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't mind it. its your life and you are the only one that has to live it. . . .. my girl wants a child one day thats the only thing holding me back.

I say lets just adopt a little chinese baby . . .but she wont have it.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ yeah i think because starting young i will end up on it, im being as careful as i can now while still cycling because i want to have kids, but i dont think it will get to bad that i can....i hope...HCG gives me hope tho

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iam on HRT at 31 which is sad, just took 6 months off last winter and with proper pct could tell I had low test at the end of the eight months right before summer I hit a 500mg cycle..After ten long years of mostly on, Iam shot, it's HRT forever..I eat clean and live a clean life and I know I will die young from all this the big question is how young?Ive mostly just stuck to test and highest ever ran it was a gram when I was younger..No orals..Hopefully can be around for see my grand kids..

juicyfruit71 is offline Junior Member
    Fuuuk...depressing thread brahs

Thread Information