imwithgreen is offline New Member

Should I Ship or Fly With My Steroids?

Okay so here is my dilemma. I am currently in the middle of my cycle and have to travel for two weeks.

I was planning on fed-ex overnighting my winstrol and test e to a fedex center where Im going until my friend who is a pilot told me that there is almost no chance I would get caught if I check my baggage.

The flight is domestic and he said that TSA literally scans it in 5 seconds and that if you put it in your toiletry bag it just looks like a bottle of some kind of lotion or something.

Has anyone here shipped their steroids to somewhere they were going domestically? Is that safe? Will it be easy to get caught that way?

I'm just not quite sure which is the safer option because I have two friends who always fly with their steroids in their checked luggage and say its fine.

maxpump88 is offline New Member
    Mate, i personally wouldn't do it. That said, i know plenty of people that go through undetected....but i think it's trouble waiting to happen....you could be one of those people that get through....or on the other hand, one of those people that get raped, and not in a good way lol. The choice is yours.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    If you are staying within your country and driving to your destination is not an option, shipping it is your best shot. DO NOT FLY WITH IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    If you are staying within your country and driving to your destination is not an option, shipping it is your best shot. DO NOT FLY WITH IT!!!
    So shipping is safe? They don't do intense scans?

Quote Originally Posted by imwithgreen View Post
    So shipping is safe? They don't do intense scans?
    Nothing is really safe.... If you had no choice I would go Express post with USPS not Fedex. Just don't fly with it.... that is crazy. If they catch it in the mail they probably won't go after you legally. If they catch it in your possession you're fuked!

poppz is offline Senior Member
    dont be scared, just transfer your gear to something,especialy orals. and fly.i've seen a friend fly from cali to central america on vacation with herb, just so they'll have some kindbud while there and they were ok.(incredibly brave but ok.)dont bring no sh!t load though.

Zedik is offline Junior Member
    yeah orals is one thing, but i would not fly with injectables unless you have a script. i got popped once (not on a plane) and it was the biggest headache i had for 9 months. its not worth the risk.

Hmmm yeah you guys are right. Guess just shipping makes me nervous too because at least if I get caught flying its here and not where im going :-p. Will ship instead.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Domestic mail does not get inspected. You'd basically have to write "steroids inside" on the package, or have something break and leak everywhere in order to get caught.

Family Guy is offline Banned
    stack it on ur self....

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    I personally would not fly with banned substances, thats just me

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    well flying with it would not even be a consideration for me, you always read about someone that did this or they know someone that did blah blah blah and did not get busted,but just stop and think wonder if you are that 1 in a 100 that does?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    whats wrong with flying with a reasonable amount (i.e. clearly for personal use) of test in your baggage? it's medication ffs. i do it all the time.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Scary, would never do it
    Last edited by Dizz28; 07-04-2010 at 07:57 AM.

ylfcm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    whats wrong with flying with a reasonable amount (i.e. clearly for personal use) of test in your baggage? it's medication ffs. i do it all the time.
    Its medication when you have a script other wise its a prohibited drug in most countries.
    Iv flown international with test and it went through unnoticed but I had a script so wouldnt have been a problem.

Mcfly

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Customs officials will have a tough time believing you about "personal medication" when you're 6'1 235lbs at 9% BF. If they are stupid, I doubt they are blind too.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by imwithgreen View Post
    Okay so here is my dilemma. I am currently in the middle of my cycle and have to travel for two weeks.

I was planning on fed-ex overnighting my winstrol and test e to a fedex center where Im going until my friend who is a pilot told me that there is almost no chance I would get caught if I check my baggage.

The flight is domestic and he said that TSA literally scans it in 5 seconds and that if you put it in your toiletry bag it just looks like a bottle of some kind of lotion or something.

Has anyone here shipped their steroids to somewhere they were going domestically? Is that safe? Will it be easy to get caught that way?

I'm just not quite sure which is the safer option because I have two friends who always fly with their steroids in their checked luggage and say its fine.

If they at random check your bag after they scan it,,your going to have some explaining to do. They can and do go through carry on bags often.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Pre 9/11 I occasionally smuggled illegal exotic animals on plane flights. Now I would not risk taking anything even questionable, especially controlled substances. I wouldn't care if the risk is minimal, if u can ship it the risk is negligible.

Why risk it? It's not like ur gonna explode if you don't dose on the plane.

Haha well for 1, how the hell did you smuggle exotic animals?!

I was planning on putting it in my checked luggage. It's just easier to mail it to myself. Someone told me it would get caught easier that way and that checked bags don't really get checked that well.

I'll just fed-ex it to myself down there.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Legit let us know how you get on (serious)

nobody ever updates us on how they get on!

or maybe there all behind bars that why!

Thread Information