Thread: 1st time t3

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

1st time t3

hi folks, ive recently come off a tren /prop cutting cycle and am now back to my trt test dose. i managed to blow off a good 10lbs b/f, only muscle loss ive noticed would seem to be bi's. i am now starting t3 to help get that extra bit ripped up. whats the minimum recommended dosage? should i alter diet ive been cutting on, or will t3 and increased cardio give tht extra boost without doing so? i'll be putting up b4 and after pics with the t3

Family Guy is offline Banned
    know nothing about t3. exept that u schould know what u are doing. and not go crazy on the dosage. and if u do step it slowly down again. how long u plan to run it ??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    know nothing about t3. exept that u schould know what u are doing. and not go crazy on the dosage. and if u do step it slowly down again. how long u plan to run it ??
    yeah, i know the basics of it. i only plan to do aorund 3wks or so then i'll be back on a short 6wk tren blast again

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    If you dont know anything then don't post a reply jeezz..

I've run t3 twice, once on a lean bulking cycle (didnt work like I thought it would) and this summer on a cutting cycle. You ramp up and down on it. Start with 25mcg for 4 days, then 50mcg for 4 days then 75. I stopped there and ran that until the last week where I ramped back down. I ran it for 6 weeks along with clen and dropped about 3lbs of body fat a week while adding at least a little muscle each week (being on a prop tren cycle as well).

Here, read this thread...

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

BTW, why not just run it with your tren and prop? What the heck kind of cycle are you running? It sounds all over the place from your vague descriptions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Neevor View Post
    I've run t3 twice, once on a lean bulking cycle (didnt work like I thought it would) and this summer on a cutting cycle. You ramp up and down on it. Start with 25mcg for 4 days, then 50mcg for 4 days then 75. I stopped there and ran that until the last week where I ramped back down. I ran it for 6 weeks along with clen and dropped about 3lbs of body fat a week while adding at least a little muscle each week (being on a prop tren cycle as well).

Here, read this thread...

Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

BTW, why not just run it with your tren and prop? What the heck kind of cycle are you running? It sounds all over the place from your vague descriptions
    whats all over the place about it? im on trt test e 250mg pw, i did prop for 10wks and tren a for the last 6.5wks of it, on top of my trt. im now back down to my trt dose.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    t3 needs to be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Dont eat for atleast a half hour after taking it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    t3 needs to be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Dont eat for atleast a half hour after taking it.
    does that include whey with water mate?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    does that include whey with water mate?
    i was told by endo water is fine. I don't imagine whey would hurt. Coffee was a huge no-no

Blog Entries
    i was told by endo water is fine. I don't imagine whey would hurt. Coffee was a huge no-no
    good to know, cheers

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    All the infomation you need would be at the tip of your fingers with the search function .

Using tren / prop for 10weeks you cut 10lbs of fat.. is this a normal expectation from what is considered a pretty high level cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    All the infomation you need would be at the tip of your fingers with the search function .

Using tren / prop for 10weeks you cut 10lbs of fat.. is this a normal expectation from what is considered a pretty high level cycle?
    i was looking for more specific ans from ppl who know what they are talking about. if you are just posting to be a sarcastic knob, dont bother.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i was looking for more specific ans from ppl who know what they are talking about. if you are just posting to be a sarcastic knob, dont bother.
    x2 son of a... that crap is annoying

Sorry Dec, you're cycle just seemed confusing to me when you were describing it at first. I think it sounded to me like you were doing your tren after the prop with your TRT or something.

Anyway, I think I would wait to run that t3 till you are on another cycle cause it busts up muscle pretty good if you dont have a lot of test running around to counteract the catabolism. That more helpful?

If you keep reading through the posts with the idea in mind that you are gonna run t3 with a cycle in the future then you'll have a much more well rounded idea of what you should be doing next time. That would be my advice. Good luck if you decided to start the t3 now tho. Be interested to see how much muscle you lose on just normal testosterone thereapy
    Last edited by Neevor; 07-19-2010 at 01:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Sorry Dec, you're cycle just seemed confusing to me when you were describing it at first. I think it sounded to me like you were doing your tren after the prop with your TRT or something.

Anyway, I think I would wait to run that t3 till you are on another cycle cause it busts up muscle pretty good if you dont have a lot of test running around to counteract the catabolism. That more helpful?

If you keep reading through the posts with the idea in mind that you are gonna run t3 with a cycle in the future then you'll have a much more well rounded idea of what you should be doing next time. That would be my advice. Good luck if you decided to start the t3 now tho. Be interested to see how much muscle you lose on just normal testosterone thereapy
    i was advised tht my trt should be enough to help me hold onto muscle but im kinda thinkin of holding off till i nxt run tren as i think it and t3 together would be ideal, cheers.

lrdcn3 is offline New Member

I agree on waiting for another cycle to start T3. I am not an expert on it like some people on here are but I used it for a cutting cycle (which I'm currently on) and lost quite a bit of weight. I am doing 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and after the first 3 weeks, I noticed muscle loss.

Thats just my 2 cents. If you do start it, I would like to know how its going for you after 3 weeks on. Keep us posted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdcn3 View Post
    I agree on waiting for another cycle to start T3. I am not an expert on it like some people on here are but I used it for a cutting cycle (which I'm currently on) and lost quite a bit of weight. I am doing 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and after the first 3 weeks, I noticed muscle loss.

Thats just my 2 cents. If you do start it, I would like to know how its going for you after 3 weeks on. Keep us posted.
    yeah man, i will do b4 and after pics when i start, prob be sept now as ive hols etc coming up.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Would you reccomend taking full dose right in the morning on an empty stomach instead of spreading the dose throughout the day?

Thread Information