Thread: travelin

dp6681 is offline New Member

travelin

Need some insight guys, im going to vegas for 5 days in a week... im on test prop/tren ace 200/75 eod, what should i do im flying and im worried about traveling with my gear... should i double the dose right before i leave or has anyone traveled with pins and gear before. looking for some suggestions on what i should do. all feedback would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Either mail it to your hotel (or wherever you are staying), leave it and mess up your blood levels, or dont go to Vegas.

Just about your only options unless you want to risk smuggling it onto the plane.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I always travel with pins and gear. Only one time did they even look at anything and then they never questioned it.

I just got back from Vegas last week. I did carry on, xray Im sure saw it because it was in my medicine bag with other prescriptions like always and they dont give it a 2nd look.

Just in case though I do have a doctors note but have never needed it.

If it was me and I didnt have a prescripition I would transfer it to either an insulin bottle or B-12

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    I would pin right before you go, maybe up the dose a bit. Dont bring any on the plane, too risky these days. Who cares if you blood leves dip a bit. Its better than a fellony drug posetion.

Thread Information