Brodon is offline Junior Member

After cycle Keeping gains while at work

Hello

I am about 190lbs and 12-14% bf (at 5'10) right now and I currently plan on going on a cycle before heading back to work.. This would be my first cycle but I have been planning on this for quite some time because it i am in dire need to gain some muscle and weight for work..

So my plan is to bulk up with some AAS and head back when I completed the cycle.. Maybe while doing my PCT.. I'm not too sure.

The only problem is that the type of work I would be doing will not give me enough time to lift weights for 12-14 days in a row on with about 7 days off.. It is very rigorous work for the most part.. I can see that I would use my biceps, back, legs, and forearms the most for most of the tasks that I would do.. Eating is another thing.. Probably be only 3 meals per day one in the morning, 1 small lunch, and then after work I would have to eat the rest of my BMR..

I don't really care about getting bloated or looking fat for the most part as long as I keep my gains and be able to really out perform some of my other co-workers.. Up until I get promoted and get easier tasks..

Any idea's or tips?

Also, I don't want to look like a bodybuilder but I want to be as strong as possible (like a powerlifter)

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    if you take HCG and Clomid your natural testosterone production will be atleast 150% of what it was normaly before you did the cycle.. i kept all of my gains from my first cycle.. (gained 30lbs muscle lost 5 lbs of Fat).. then i got arrested and did 6 months in jail.. about six months after i finished my PCT and when i got out i was a year out from my cycle and still kept most my gains.. couldnt work out in jail and obviously the food was shit. So i would say if you stay on the clomid you will be fine.. taking a couple weeks off from working out is recomended.. usually one or two weeks every 6 months.. but as for keeping gains you got to tell us what you are doing so we can assess it appropriatley.

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    if you take HCG and Clomid your natural testosterone production will be atleast 150% of what it was normaly before you did the cycle.. i kept all of my gains from my first cycle.. (gained 30lbs muscle lost 5 lbs of Fat).. then i got arrested and did 6 months in jail.. about six months after i finished my PCT and when i got out i was a year out from my cycle and still kept most my gains.. couldnt work out in jail and obviously the food was shit. So i would say if you stay on the clomid you will be fine.. taking a couple weeks off from working out is recomended.. usually one or two weeks every 6 months.. but as for keeping gains you got to tell us what you are doing so we can assess it appropriatley.
    Got arrested? Why?

Basically I work as a roughneck on a drilling rig (onland)

I could probably eat protein/weight gainer every day as I could probably afford it and would do it to maintain my strength throughout the long days.

My planned cycle:

1-4 Weeks Dianabol - 40mg/day
    1-12 Weeks Test E - 500mg/week
    10-14 Weeks HCG - 500ui/week (this im still researching a bit more I may do the 9 remainder weeks)
    Week 15 start PCT with Nolvadex Clomid
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Last edited by Brodon; 08-22-2010 at 03:34 AM.

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    BRO. no excuses. just cuz you work on a rig doesnt mean you cant eat and train properly. it just takes a lot more dedication.

take time to make up big batches of chicken and rice. eat lots of canned tuna and salmon as it is easy an non parishable. eat a good break fast before you go and a good supper after work. also try hitting the gym every 2nd or 3rd day(unless you are in camp or in a shit town with no gym) if thats the case you'll have to be creative and design some sort of workouts with a set of adjustable dumbells.

i drill on a rig so im speaking from experience. what kind of rig and where?

i used to work on a single service rig for ensign but i will probably taking whatever i can get...
    drilling... service... snubbing.. testing.. northern bc or ab

i need some cash pretty quick

Thread Information