Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nwjt is offline Associate Member
    "I am more interested in explosive power pound for pound than overall poundage."

Anyways, I would suggest to cut bf% and to stop worrying about the gyno. Take an AI if you want but imo you should cut bf% before even starting a small cycle like that.

I see people repeatedly worrying about gyno, they then get sore nipples because they push on them so much checking for lumps they make them sore.

Also keep in mind if your bf% is high, as you put on chest Lean Mass, it will push the fat out more making you look fatter. Thats my issue I am having now. While my bf% is lower than yours, and my dosage well under half of yours, I still see bloating in my nipples.

In terms of my advice, I am only on TRT but I am reading on more than one board, talking to doctors, and I have a math degree. The degree doesn't mean I know a lot about roids but simply means I am not dumb as others would imply.

But, I'm not some stupid roid head who thinks he is some hot shot MMA fighter and is going to go "pro" by using roids he can legally get in his country.

So take it with a grain of salt either way. Just saying.

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    "I am more interested in explosive power pound for pound than overall poundage."

Anyways, I would suggest to cut bf% and to stop worrying about the gyno. Take an AI if you want but imo you should cut bf% before even starting a small cycle like that.

I see people repeatedly worrying about gyno, they then get sore nipples because they push on them so much checking for lumps they make them sore.

Also keep in mind if your bf% is high, as you put on chest Lean Mass, it will push the fat out more making you look fatter. Thats my issue I am having now. While my bf% is lower than yours, and my dosage well under half of yours, I still see bloating in my nipples.

In terms of my advice, I am only on TRT but I am reading on more than one board, talking to doctors, and I have a math degree. The degree doesn't mean I know a lot about roids but simply means I am not dumb as others would imply.

But, I'm not some stupid roid head who thinks he is some hot shot MMA fighter and is going to go "pro" by using roids he can legally get in his country.

So take it with a grain of salt either way. Just saying.

You know nothing about me. And your personal attack on me is pathethic. Stop giving out bad advice about AAS use. I will stop derailing this thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post

You know nothing about me. And your personal attack on me is pathethic. Stop giving out bad advice about AAS use. I will stop derailing this thread now.
    I wasn't talking about you, interesting you too insult to it though lol.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you guys were warned once, anymore flaming and suspensions are going to get handed out
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

TTFU is offline Junior Member
    Don't use the term "roid head"....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    No its not. Real question is, how rediculous is it to be "intersted" in MMA and yet take roids. You scared brah, can't you fight?
    You clearly dont know what your talking about.

martinez44 is offline New Member
    just see the other replies i,ll add a few more pics, sorry bout the quality but best i can do without having someone here to take the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000058.jpg   gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000059.jpg   gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000060.jpg  

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it is definitely possible to develop gyno in 4 weeks on that cycle. it kind of looks like gyno in some of the pics and from some angles, but it is hard to say for sure.
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you guys were warned once, anymore flaming and suspensions are going to get handed out
    I clicked on suspensions. Thanks for the offer but that would be illegal.

apparently these are gyno:

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by martinez44 View Post
    just see the other replies i,ll add a few more pics, sorry bout the quality but best i can do without having someone here to take the pics
    Side view shots are the most telling. Put up pics that show the gyno the most. When your nips are hard the gyno wont show as good. Like when you get out of the shower or something. Have you noticed this yet?

I clicked on suspensions. Thanks for the offer but that would be illegal.
    Will you please get out of this thread. Your not helping and your irritating me. Thank you.

Op I think we already established that you do have the start of gyno. I think the next step is combating it. If you feel you want to post up more pics than do what I asked please.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Yep, I agree with the others. If its not itchy, not sore, and no lump it cant be gyno just some puffieness is all. Hit some adex clear right up~!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think my question got missed in all the quarreling. What did it look like before cycle? Did you have any fatty tissue before? Some men tend to store fat in the chest area and it's the last place to go even when you are semi lean. I have always had a little, even as a kid although I was never FAT but a little over weight at one or two points in my life.

I still have a little excess fat in the chest area that is HARD to get rid of although I dont think it's Gyno. I have never had lumps, never sore, never sensitive but defiantly a little excess fatty tissue.

Again, what was it like before cycle?

nilrac is offline Member
    From running 500mg of test a week I started to get symptoms of gyno after the second week: itchy, puffy nipples. So I ran nolva for a couple of weeks until it subsided and started adex to coincide with the nolva finishing as I felt the adex would be better for the duration of the cycle. Not had any problems since.
    Last edited by nilrac; 08-09-2010 at 04:02 AM.

Oil-KID11 is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you from my own experience. I had surgery to remove my glands twice. First time around they did not get all the tissue, second time did the trick. If you have Gyno, you will know that you have Gyno. It hurts like hell and you literally take both your fingers place one under and above the nipple and push down, you can feel the enlarged tissue. Plus your nipple starts accumulating fat and they get pointy. I suggest cutting them out!!!

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I had a very similar appearance at one point. I ran letro hard ( a reversal protcool) for a month just in case and it did make the gyno go away. It also halted all gains from the cycle I was on. and it felt like hell on my joints and I was very moody. I have run tren and halo at the same time and I was a dove compared to my mood on heavy letro.

I have had very good success with masteron /proviron and nolva. When I take and AI like letro, adex my gains really slow down. Masteron and nolva seem to keep all estro issue at bay

shortybrolick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think my question got missed in all the quarreling. What did it look like before cycle? Did you have any fatty tissue before? Some men tend to store fat in the chest area and it's the last place to go even when you are semi lean. I have always had a little, even as a kid although I was never FAT but a little over weight at one or two points in my life.

I still have a little excess fat in the chest area that is HARD to get rid of although I dont think it's Gyno. I have never had lumps, never sore, never sensitive but defiantly a little excess fatty tissue.

Again, what was it like before cycle?

Im the same way.. Some excess fat in the chest area but never any soreness, lumps or anything. I also drove my self crazy checking my self constantly causing my nipples to become sore-- when it was just fat..

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Hey man good luck with your situation. I may have something similar going on.
    I got back from my tour of duty in afghanistan about 2 months ago. I fired up a winny only cycle 50mg ed. Things were going very well until i got greedy and decided to add some anavar at 50mg ed. After day 3 of including the var i began to get the telltale symptoms of gyno. Itchy and swelling under the nipple, small hard lump forming. I read that anavar cannot convert to estrogen... so wtf??? anyway i stopped the var and started taking 40mg novla ed. Then my buddy hooked my up with some aromasin tabs @ 25mg each. not sure what to do next.... thoughts? advice?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KyleJumpjets View Post
    Hey man good luck with your situation. I may have something similar going on.
    I got back from my tour of duty in afghanistan about 2 months ago. I fired up a winny only cycle 50mg ed. Things were going very well until i got greedy and decided to add some anavar at 50mg ed. After day 3 of including the var i began to get the telltale symptoms of gyno. Itchy and swelling under the nipple, small hard lump forming. I read that anavar cannot convert to estrogen... so wtf??? anyway i stopped the var and started taking 40mg novla ed. Then my buddy hooked my up with some aromasin tabs @ 25mg each. not sure what to do next.... thoughts? advice?

thanks
    I never heard of winni causing gyno. You may want to start your own thread and ask people. Thats what were all here for. gl

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by martinez44 View Post
    right i just posted these on a uk forum had 5 replies all say yes, can i get ur guys opinion,as alot of u seem more knowledgable on the matter.
    27years old
    been on 4 weeks 500mg test E/ 50 mg dbol cut down to 30mg last week
    The side shots look a little suspicious to me. They look a little more puffy than normal. It looks treatable but I wouldnt chance it further.

OP have you taken precautionary action yet? For your sake I hope so. If not you will see it get worse and worse. Keep us posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information