Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    martinez44 is offline New Member

gyno or not?????? pics attached

right i just posted these on a uk forum had 5 replies all say yes, can i get ur guys opinion,as alot of u seem more knowledgable on the matter.
    27years old
    been on 4 weeks 500mg test E/ 50 mg dbol cut down to 30mg last week
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000060.jpg   gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000061.jpg   gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000062.jpg   gyno or not?????? pics attached-img000063.jpg  

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It doesn't look like gyno in the pics IMO. Can you feel a lump under the nipple?

Is this your first cycle? I would go off the Dbol completely now, 4 weeks is plenty.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    yes for sure

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    It doesn't look like gyno in the pics IMO. Can you feel a lump under the nipple?

Is this your first cycle? I would go off the Dbol completely now, 4 weeks is plenty.
    look at the last pic.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    didn't you already post there?? if your nipples are not sore than it is not Gyno.. could be fat or water retention..

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaGenetics View Post
    look at the last pic.
    ouch.. that looks bad mate!!

look at the last pic.
    Not clear enough to make that call IMO.

the last pics is me twisting my arm round to press the cam button as its done from my webcam,so my arm is pressing against the fat/pec and my arm distorts the lines of the pec, there is definately no pain or lump, just feels very fleshy, if i hold my arms up as if touching ceiling its completely flat as it would normally be.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Not clear enough to make that call IMO.
    Did you click the picture? Looks very obvious to me but I had gyno before. Had to get surgery 4 years ago.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Looking at the first 3 pics i'd say no but the last picture looks questionable

dbol will be stopped,but do i stop the test or carry on and get nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by martinez44 View Post
    the last pics is me twisting my arm round to press the cam button as its done from my webcam,so my arm is pressing against the fat/pec and my arm distorts the lines of the pec, there is definately no pain or lump, just feels very fleshy, if i hold my arms up as if touching ceiling its completely flat as it would normally be.
    The last pic shows your nipple sagging. If theres no lump thats good, you should only need lipo to get rid of it.

Gyno starts first as a lump and grows. You may have some swelling which I get every cycle, but it always goes away.

Is this how your nipple always looked? Did you get this in the last 5 weeks? Are you taking an ai?

I would run adex first. Adex will stop test from aromatasing into estrogen. Start at .25mg ED.

Dbol is notorious for causing gyno. I had sore nipples one week into my first go around with Dbol.

No need to stop the test. How long were you planning on running it?

if it is not sore then it is not gyno.. take some arimidex like CBG suggests

nipples get a little itch when im hot,but then sometimes i get that anywhere on my chest no ai, was gonna run the test another 10 weeks, to be honest since i started taking the dbol it has got like this, there was abit of fat there before but not this fleshy it seems more on my right pec, if i tense and look down at my right pec its a normal line untill 2cm above my nipple where it does come out a bit,but it seems like saggy skin and fat/water, my other question is will arimidex make it go away if it is the first sign of gyno or will it just prevent it getting worse? thanks for all the replies, didnt get no help from uk forum just a yes and a piss take. so cheers guys p.s how long do i run the arimidex for?

Yes I would start adex ASAP. Its definatly gyno so take the precautions. I can tell by the way it looks but if your getting itchy nips too thats just another sign. Take .50 mg's eod of adex or it will get worse. The adex will dry you up a bit but I dont think it will reverse the damage already done.

sorry to be a pain but im getting conflicting advice, no to gyno yes to gyno, adex at 0.25 /adex at .50

Dont let people downplay the seriousness of gyno. Once you get it you cannot get rid of it without surgery. Letro reversal diddnt work for me. If I was you I would actually stop the cycle altogether and start nolva/clomid now. Thats just me though. Ive already been thru the hell gyno imposed on my life so I take it very serious. Once the cycle is over you will most likely lose all the gains but the gyno will still be there.

sorry to be a pain but im getting conflicting advice, no to gyno yes to gyno, adex at 0.25 /adex at .50
    Believe who has already been thru it. Im done here. gl

Jimmy.Boy is offline Junior Member
    you should let the gyno grow
    it will help you get a bigger chest

why take the piss jimmy lets hope you never have to ask that question, i doubt u,d find it as funny then hey

thanks for your input alpha and everyone else, if i go to the docs will they be able to tell me a definate yes or no? do they just feel for a lump or is there some test or something

bump

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    Yes you have gyno

Yes you should start some form of ai right away

as a general precaution you should always have letro and some form of ai on hand incase things like this happens

please take a look at:

All you need to know about GYNO.

rock_and_God is offline Associate Member
    Did you click the picture? Looks very obvious to me but I had gyno before. Had to get surgery 4 years ago.
    why did u have to get surgery? weren't the Serms and AI's enough?

nwjt is offline Associate Member
    Just my opinion:

4 weeks is not enough time to develope gyno (on that dose).
    I would guess you already had puffy/fat nipples before your cycle. Looking at the pics your BF % is quite high in the mid 20s. That's too high to do a cycle cleanly. Further, that high can make you have psuedo-gyno with or without gear. High body fat combined with gear, combined with a poor diet (hence high bodyfat) can certainly make you puffy all around. Has your face puffed up at all?

Go on a cut.

BTW I have no room to talk, my BF% is way too high as well but I am not on a cycle because of that.

My suggestion: Lose fat ASAP. Continue the cycle if you wish, you can use it to "recomp" but do not by any means try to bulk. It will make it worse.

Edit: DOn't know your stats but I would set your cals to lose 1 to 1.5 lbs of fat per week, probably around 1800-2000 cals per day. Do that math, and do it now before its too late.

Why are you on cycle?
    Last edited by nwjt; 08-07-2010 at 07:21 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks mostly like fat to me. How did it look before cycle? Looks like maybe you where not ready to cycle and body fat still a little to high. A little water retention will make it look worse. Also men tend to store fat in the chest and love handle area. The chest is the hardest place to loose fat, it's the last to go.

nilrac is offline Member
    Personally I'd say it is gyno. People need to remember there are different stages of gynecomastia , "is there a hard lump" isn't the magic question or answer.

I'd also say: what a ridiculous comment, to the guy who posted: "4 weeks is not enough time to develope gyno (on that dose)."

Yes it is.

GL to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    I'd also say: what a ridiculous comment, to the guy who posted: "4 weeks is not enough time to develope gyno (on that dose)."

Yes it is.
    No its not. Real question is, how rediculous is it to be "intersted" in MMA and yet take roids. You scared brah, can't you fight?
    Last edited by nwjt; 08-08-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rock_and_God View Post
    why did u have to get surgery? weren't the Serms and AI's enough?
    that only prevents it from getting worse, does not reverse what has happened.. you can give Anna Nicole Smith all the Arimidex in the world and her Tits are not going to disappear.. same thing.. once you have it you need surgery to get rid of it..

Martinez, it looks like the very beginning signs of it.. get arimidex and take it accordin gly if it progresses stop all AAS.. and look into GH or something if you are side effect prone to AAS.. GH does not have these side effects.. but it is really expensive and takes a huge commitment

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    that only prevents it from getting worse, does not reverse what has happened.. you can give Anna Nicole Smith all the Arimidex in the world and her Tits are not going to disappear.. same thing.. once you have it you need surgery to get rid of it..

Martinez, it looks like the very beginning signs of it.. get arimidex and take it accordin gly if it progresses stop all AAS.. and look into GH or something if you are side effect prone to AAS.. GH does not have these side effects.. but it is really expensive and takes a huge commitment
    Weeeell, technically you could get gyno from GH.

It's really, really rare, but possible.

But I get your point

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjt View Post
    No its not. Real question is, how rediculous is it to be "intersted" in MMA and yet take roids. You scared brah, can't you fight?
    You need to learn more about AAS use before you go shooting your mouth off. 500mg of test per week and 50mg of dbol a day is more than sufficient in dosage to cause gyno. And four weeks is plenty of time.

You obviously don't watch much MMA either.

And it's ridiculous, not 'rediculous'. I love how you are right onto my profile to check up on me: LOL.

dharts is offline Associate Member
    i thinnk that gyno looks pretty bad ttry letro i did it didnt work big said some have hasd results

You need to learn more about AAS use before you go shooting your mouth off. 500mg of test per week and 50mg of dbol a day is more than sufficient in dosage to cause gyno. And four weeks is plenty of time.

You obviously don't watch much MMA either.

And it's ridiculous, not 'rediculous'. I love how you are right onto my profile to check up on me: LOL.
    spot on Nilrac!! i wish this board had some kind of "test" to get in here so we can filter out some of these morons who speak out of term about things they know nothing about.

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    spot on Nilrac!! i wish this board had some kind of "test" to get in here so we can filter out some of these morons who speak out of term about things they know nothing about.
    Yeah I know mate. I've only done the one cycle at this point, however, I spent three years training naturally and researching gear before I done my first cycle and paying very close attention to vets like Marcus and Big.

I just get annoyed when I see newbs giving very bad advice that other newbs may take as gospel. Then having the audacity to defend it and get bitchy in the process.

Yeah I know mate. I've only done the one cycle at this point, however, I spent three years training naturally and researching gear before I done my first cycle and paying very close attention to vets like Marcus and Big.

I just get annoyed when I see newbs giving very bad advice that other newbs may take as gospel. Then having the audacity to defend it and get bitchy in the process.

You've done a cycle (at least one) and you've worked out for years?

Height: 5ft 11"
    Weight: 190

I think you are the one that should not be giving advice buddy, because that's pathetic without a cycle and even more so knowing you've done one and obviously have no idea what you were doing.

Further, I didn't give him any bad advice other than to try to cut fat ASAP which is not bad advice at all given the pics.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    let's keep this thread civil and on track, guys.

nilrac is offline Member
    You've done a cycle (at least one) and you've worked out for years?

Height: 5ft 11"
    Weight: 190

I think you are the one that should not be giving advice buddy, because that's pathetic without a cycle and even more so knowing you've done one and obviously have no idea what you were doing.

Further, I didn't give him any bad advice other than to try to cut fat ASAP which is not bad advice at all given the pics.
    I'm not a bodybuilder, I've trained MMA for the past few years. There are plenty of guys 200Lbs+ at my club who I can tap out and throw around the place. I am more interested in explosive power pound for pound than overall poundage. Your attack on my stats is irrelevant.

You said, and I quote:

"4 weeks is not enough time to develope gyno (on that dose)."

Fact is, that is a stupid comment. Deal with it.

What the hell are you talking about? Your comments were incorrect, dont go all angry newb on him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information