Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    When I pin i hold the syringe like a dart then stick it fast as if i were putting it in a dart board. Very minimal pain that way. My first one though I had to take a shot of vodka before injecting so my hands would stop shaking. The nerves get better.

MrGreen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    When I pin i hold the syringe like a dart then stick it fast as if i were putting it in a dart board. Very minimal pain that way. My first one though I had to take a shot of vodka before injecting so my hands would stop shaking. The nerves get better.
    I do the same thing. My ex was a nurse and first time she saw me pinning really slow pushing the pin in she was like WTF are you doing? She claimed that you jab it in like a dart to keep it from hurting. Once I got more comfortable doing it a few times it was no sweat.

I do think that anxiety comes from being new to injecting yourself and it will pass over time. Try once to jab it in quick and see how much more painless it feels. When you think about it doctors dont slowly push a pin in they jab it quick! They are pros! They do it that away for a reason!

Thread Information