Thread: Gyno?????

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

Gyno?????

I am on my third week of 1mL a week Supertest 450. This is my third cycle, but my first in about 4 years. I have been taking .25mL Arimidex since I started my cycle to try and prevent unwanted sides, especially gyno. Past cycles I used Nolva during cycle. Right now my nipples are not sore, but itch sometimes. Could all be in my head. On to the gyno?????? There is no lump or anything under my nipples, BUT to the outside of one it almost feels like there is a tendon almost 3" long and it is tender. Othee side I felt around and with my hand over my head I can feel the same type of thing, only smaller. Could this by gyno, maybe from a past cycle but tender now due to current cycle? I ordered some Nolva, should I run it for a little while when it comes in, and would it reduce those areas if they are gyno?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I wouldn't advise running an AI alongside Nolva Do one or the other. Perhaps increasing your Dex dosage.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Bill View Post
    I am on my third week of 1mL a week Supertest 450. This is my third cycle, but my first in about 4 years. I have been taking .25mL Arimidex since I started my cycle to try and prevent unwanted sides, especially gyno. Past cycles I used Nolva during cycle. Right now my nipples are not sore, but itch sometimes. Could all be in my head. On to the gyno?????? There is no lump or anything under my nipples, BUT to the outside of one it almost feels like there is a tendon almost 3" long and it is tender. Othee side I felt around and with my hand over my head I can feel the same type of thing, only smaller. Could this by gyno, maybe from a past cycle but tender now due to current cycle? I ordered some Nolva, should I run it for a little while when it comes in, and would it reduce those areas if they are gyno?
    Bump the adex up to .50 and see how that feels.

I was about to edit, but wil just reply. The dex is .25mL every 3.5 days, so .5mL every week. Should I bump it up dosage or frequency? .2 eod? I would run one or the other as far as Nolva goes, I have some some suggestions to use it till sides go away and then go back to dex. Would rather hold off on the Nolva since it is part of my PCT. Thanks for the quick responces.

Try .25mg ED and assess from there.

.25 every day, ok, I will give that a try. I was worried too much would hinder gains.

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Football_Bill View Post
    .25 every day, ok, I will give that a try. I was worried too much would hinder gains.
    Na it wont to bad. Thats how I run adex and always make great gains.

Provided nutrition, training, sleep, and sufficient dosing is up to par, gains will not be hindered.

Thanks guys, I have enough Dex to do that thanks to ARR. Going to take .every AM and stop thinking about the gyno, that may be the bigger part of my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Provided nutrition, training, sleep, and sufficient dosing is up to par, gains will not be hindered.
    Training is good and I will be stepping it up more next week. Need to fix nutrition, I was on keto before I started this cycle, but due to playing ball I decided to add carbs back to my diet and that really screwed up my cravings for sugar and I haven't been very good at laying off the sweets these first 3 weeks. Time to turn up the dedication. Thanks again.

NP. Keep us posted.

HP

So the "chicken tender" in my chest stopped being sensitive and seemed to shrink a little, all chest itching went away. Bumped down to .25 EOD and the it all started to be sensitive, itchy, and tender again, and I feel tired. I will be bumping back to .25 ED starting today. Should I just stick with this the rest of the cycle? I started to get a bit of bacne which is why I tried lowering the adex.

Thread Information