johnson23 is offline New Member

Winny and anxiety

Hello everyone,

I recently was on a winny only cycle at 60mg ed for 6 weeks. I had great gains and i was loosing body fat. After about the 5th week i started to notice shrinkage in my testicles. That wasn't the worst part, i had been a long time sufferer of anxiety and i am on meds for this.(celexa) After the 5th week i started to feel really agitated and did not want to do or say anything with anyone. I have been off the winny for just over a week know. I am still waiting for my nolva to arrive for pct.(I know i should of had it before). After doing alot of research and trying to get my life back in order, I figure the biggest problem is that winny shut down my testosterone production and this is why i am having anxiety issues and my balls are smaller. Am i right?? I also have 1 more bad thing i got gyno a couple days ago just less than a week after cycle. So is nolva going to help my test levels go back up as well as lower estrogen? And will it help my gyno go away. Thanks for your time and i hope you can help as i am going through a rough spell right know.

johnson23 is offline New Member
    6"2
    10% bf

urbanbody is offline Member
    Your anxiety could be in your head. Your balls are peanuts cause yes your test shut down. Get some Hcg asap doubt the nolva will bring you back to where you like.

Thread Information