Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kingkong21 is offline Junior Member

Information on Letro (Letrozole).. Getting rid of natural gyno/man boobs.

Stats:
    Height: 6' 5''
    Weight: 240
    BF: 10%

Let me begin this thread by stating that Letro SHOULD be investigated medically to cure Gynocomastia.

Before taking Letro I was considering male breast reduction surgery. I had gyno from a young age, and it was completley natural. It made me extremely insecure socially, and I basically had no faith that any medicine could cure my problem.

I've been taking Letro @ 2.5mg ed for the past 30 days.

I'd like to state that I was also on a Dbol cycle for 6 weeks.

Letro has shaven around 5 lbs off of my chest, and I no longer have "man boobs". I do not have before and after pics yet, that may be something I will get together in the near future.

I'm no longer socially concise of my disease. Honest to god, this stuff has made a weight come off of my shoulders.

I plan on running it until I'm completley satisfied with my results.

Side effects have been limited. I have a small loss of libidio, and small amount of energy loss. The worst side effect has been the dried out joints. I'll take dry joints over tits though. I've been taking Universal Nutrition's Animal Flex to combat this, and it seems to be working well.

I'm not sure if anyone has run letro at high doses for an extended period of time, but if someone on these boards has, please tell me what side effects you experienced, if you think it is safe or not, and what precautions I can take.

I do not need anybody telling me how to run my life.. This means anything about my age. Seriously, this is about letro, and a possible cure of gynocomastia.

All hail Letro!
    Last edited by kingkong21; 08-28-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Thread Information