kingkong21 is offline Junior Member

Information on Letro (Letrozole).. Getting rid of natural gyno/man boobs.

Stats:
    Height: 6' 5''
    Weight: 240
    BF: 10%

Let me begin this thread by stating that Letro SHOULD be investigated medically to cure Gynocomastia.

Before taking Letro I was considering male breast reduction surgery. I had gyno from a young age, and it was completley natural. It made me extremely insecure socially, and I basically had no faith that any medicine could cure my problem.

I've been taking Letro @ 2.5mg ed for the past 30 days.

I'd like to state that I was also on a Dbol cycle for 6 weeks.

Letro has shaven around 5 lbs off of my chest, and I no longer have "man boobs". I do not have before and after pics yet, that may be something I will get together in the near future.

I'm no longer socially concise of my disease. Honest to god, this stuff has made a weight come off of my shoulders.

I plan on running it until I'm completley satisfied with my results.

Side effects have been limited. I have a small loss of libidio, and small amount of energy loss. The worst side effect has been the dried out joints. I'll take dry joints over tits though. I've been taking Universal Nutrition's Animal Flex to combat this, and it seems to be working well.

I'm not sure if anyone has run letro at high doses for an extended period of time, but if someone on these boards has, please tell me what side effects you experienced, if you think it is safe or not, and what precautions I can take.

I do not need anybody telling me how to run my life.. This means anything about my age. Seriously, this is about letro, and a possible cure of gynocomastia.

All hail Letro!
    Last edited by kingkong21; 08-28-2010 at 07:16 PM.

Tev123 is offline New Member
    make sure you run nolva afterwards to avoid rebound

dharts is offline Associate Member
    it didnt work for me .

me40plusunot is offline New Member
    I'm very interested in your updates! Please keep them coming. I'm going to have a mamogram (yes I'm a dude) tomorrow monring becaue I complained to my dr my chest is hurting me a lot (I have very large lumps under my nipples, like small hard donuts) as well as a fair ammt of fat around that. I'm hoping to get ins to pay for gyno surgery by complaining how much it is interfering with my life (making stuff up to make it sound bad). I've heard mixed things about letro, and mostly negative results with pubertal gyno once someone is well into adulthood.

How long have you had gyno? Steroid induced? Please keep this thread updated bro!

dosXX is offline Member
    regarding your low libido and dry joints, this could be a sign of very low estrogen in your system. If you want to fix these issues, I would recommend lower dosage or the same dose but EOD. Just my 2 cents. Good luck bro!

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong21 View Post
    Stats:
    Height: 6' 5''
    Weight: 240
    BF: 10%

Let me begin this thread by stating that Letro SHOULD be investigated medically to cure Gynocomastia.

Before taking Letro I was considering male breast reduction surgery. I had gyno from a young age, and it was completley natural. It made me extremely insecure socially, and I basically had no faith that any medicine could cure my problem.

I've been taking Letro @ 2.5mg ed for the past 30 days.

I'd like to state that I was also on a Dbol cycle for 6 weeks.

Letro has shaven around 5 lbs off of my chest, and I no longer have "man boobs". I do not have before and after pics yet, that may be something I will get together in the near future.

I'm no longer socially concise of my disease. Honest to god, this stuff has made a weight come off of my shoulders.

I plan on running it until I'm completley satisfied with my results.

Side effects have been limited. I have a small loss of libidio, and small amount of energy loss. The worst side effect has been the dried out joints. I'll take dry joints over tits though. I've been taking Universal Nutrition's Animal Flex to combat this, and it seems to be working well.

I'm not sure if anyone has run letro at high doses for an extended period of time, but if someone on these boards has, please tell me what side effects you experienced, if you think it is safe or not, and what precautions I can take.

I do not need anybody telling me how to run my life.. This means anything about my age. Seriously, this is about letro, and a possible cure of gynocomastia.

All hail Letro!
    Glad to hear for you and me both. I developed gyno overnight like a week ago. I've been on letro since @ 2.5 mg. First day saw a noticeable difference but since then, nada.

How long did it take you to start to see your gyno subside? And once it started, was it steady?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong21 View Post
    It has been, and is considered a VERY good gyno combatant. Numerous studies exist to support your experience!

You and MANY others are living testaments to the inherent value of medicinal gyno reversal. Far too often people unwittingly and/or prematurely opt for surgery.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by me40plusunot View Post
    I'm very interested in your updates! Please keep them coming. I'm going to have a mamogram (yes I'm a dude) tomorrow monring becaue I complained to my dr my chest is hurting me a lot (I have very large lumps under my nipples, like small hard donuts) as well as a fair ammt of fat around that. I'm hoping to get ins to pay for gyno surgery by complaining how much it is interfering with my life (making stuff up to make it sound bad). I've heard mixed things about letro, and mostly negative results with pubertal gyno once someone is well into adulthood.

How long have you had gyno? Steroid induced? Please keep this thread updated bro!
    Not only is your post a juvenile attempt to mock me, you don't even have the balls to do it under your real name. You felt the need to go make a fake account to post this. More than that, your poking fun and making light of a serious medical condition that affects a lot of us bro's here.

I could go off flexing my e-muscles and waving my e-penis but I just think your ip should be banned. Your an obvious affront to this community that is designed for us to help one another, not take cheap shots at people with medical concerns looking for help.

And for those who don't understand the context of this post of mine, here is a post I made a couple days ago in this same forum:

This might not be the right forum but I figure posters in this forum might have more info than the others. I have gyno with large hard lumps under my nipples and have had it for some time. I have decided to try to get my insurance to pay for surgery to have it removed. I saw my doctor today and complained about pain behind my nipples over the past 3 weeks and that I frequently wake up at night from lying on my stomach and my chest pressing against the mattress causing me enough pain to wake me up (this is made up stuff trying to build a case to have my insurance pay for it). I have an appt. at a breast care center for a mamogram lol next week.

Any advice about things to report as symptoms or whatever to try to get my insurance co. cover surgery to have the gyno removed?

I'm also kind of concerned about the fat area around the hard lumpy areas, will they remove that with lypo or not?

Another concern- will there be any skin sagging after the surgery and if so is there anything that can be done to minimize that?

Finally, I'm assuming going in through the nipples is best to minimize any visible scarring, yes?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have the mamogram lol scheduled for monday morning.

having tits sucks haha
    Edit/Delete Message
    Last edited by 40plusnewbie; 09-01-2010 at 08:55 AM.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I had a good amount of gyno from my test cycle and now after being on letro for about 3 weeks it is 80% gone...im gunna give it another couple weeks and im guessing it will be all gone? but so far I am impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    Glad to hear for you and me both. I developed gyno overnight like a week ago. I've been on letro since @ 2.5 mg. First day saw a noticeable difference but since then, nada.

How long did it take you to start to see your gyno subside? And once it started, was it steady?
    Give it time bro letro has a long half life...somthing like 4-5 days and it takes up to 60 days to peak in your system. Honestly though one day it will just hit you! you will wake up and you will feel that your gyno has noticeably shrunk...mine was about 8 or 9 days in and my gyno really started to shrink up and its continued to shrink very slowly for the past couple weeks so much that its almost all gone...Im hoping in another weeks 99% of it will be gone. Dont worry I was in a panic because I thought it wasnt working but one day bam! it just started to shrink up.

Are you guys both taking 2.5mg/day? I ordered enough for 60 days at that dosage.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Give it time bro letro has a long half life...somthing like 4-5 days and it takes up to 60 days to peak in your system. Honestly though one day it will just hit you! you will wake up and you will feel that your gyno has noticeably shrunk...mine was about 8 or 9 days in and my gyno really started to shrink up and its continued to shrink very slowly for the past couple weeks so much that its almost all gone...Im hoping in another weeks 99% of it will be gone. Dont worry I was in a panic because I thought it wasnt working but one day bam! it just started to shrink up.
    Nice. Thanks for that. I'll try to keep everyone updated.

yeah I am taking 2.5 mg a day but make sure when you go off you have nolvadex on hand because your estrogen will rebound hard! and gyno may come back...take nolvadex for a couple week after...also dont go off cold turk you should take less and less for example:

week 1-3 - 2.5 mg a day
    week 4 - 1.5 mg eod
    week 5 - 0.5 mg eod

weeks 5 and 7 - 20mg nolva a day.

somthing like that.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Are you guys both taking 2.5mg/day? I ordered enough for 60 days at that dosage.

Yea I'm ramped up to 2.5mg/day. If I run out and the lumps are not gone, I'll order more. Have to get Nolva too.....my wallet is crying. Oh well, cheaper than surgery I suppose.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    How much would you expect to pay for 60 Letro pills at 2.5 mg? From what I saw it looked pretty pricey. (like 50 bucks for 10 x 2.5 mg) Also, how would you go about splitting up the pill. I have seen recommended doses that start with .25 and taper up to 2.5 mg, then back down in the same fashion to ease off. Nolva for a few weeks to prevent rebound of course. Thanks for the help.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    How much would you expect to pay for 60 Letro pills at 2.5 mg? From what I saw it looked pretty pricey. (like 50 bucks for 10 x 2.5 mg) Also, how would you go about splitting up the pill. I have seen recommended doses that start with .25 and taper up to 2.5 mg, then back down in the same fashion to ease off. Nolva for a few weeks to prevent rebound of course. Thanks for the help.
    Not sure if you can discuss prices on Letro. You can check out ar-r .com though. You should taper. From what I've seen, this is the best post on Gyno and letro usage:

All you need to know about GYNO.

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    yeah I am taking 2.5 mg a day but make sure when you go off you have nolvadex on hand because your estrogen will rebound hard! and gyno may come back...take nolvadex for a couple week after...also dont go off cold turk you should take less and less for example:

week 1-3 - 2.5 mg a day
    week 4 - 1.5 mg eod
    week 5 - 0.5 mg eod

weeks 5 and 7 - 20mg nolva a day.

somthing like that.
    Advice much appreciated bro! I'll prob stay on for longer than 60 days b/c I have 60 days worth at 2.5mg/day. I have 10 grams of novla powder on hand so am all set with that. I'll cut it short if the guyno goes away maybe but better safe than sorry. Hope it works for me.

I emailed a plastic surgeon in Brazil to get a price quote for gyno surgery. A lot of ppl go there for plastic surgery and it's much cheaper than in the usa.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    I bought liquid letro.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Advice much appreciated bro! I'll prob stay on for longer than 60 days b/c I have 60 days worth at 2.5mg/day. I have 10 grams of novla powder on hand so am all set with that. I'll cut it short if the guyno goes away maybe but better safe than sorry. Hope it works for me.

I emailed a plastic surgeon in Brazil to get a price quote for gyno surgery. A lot of ppl go there for plastic surgery and it's much cheaper than in the usa.
    Don't stop as soon as it clears up. Keep dosing the letro for 4-5 days after the lumps are gone then Nolva

Thread Information