So I did my first injection this morning, and wanted to share the experience to get some feedback. 250mg test e, pinned in the right quad. Used an 18g to draw, and pinned with a 23g 1 inch.

Before drawing, I pulled back on the plunger to the same level of oil I would be drawing. I 'injected' the air into the vial, turned the vial upside down and started to draw. I actually didn't have to draw much at all; the air I shot into the vial kind of forced the plunger back out on it's own - is this normal/what we want? I also had a very tough time reading the black markings on the syringe with the black plunger there... maybe I'm just retarted. Little air bubble was already at the top near the plunger, really no need to flick. Hope this was right?

Cleaned the injection site with an alcohol swab, and went straight in, no pain at all. Pulled back on the plunger and saw no blood (found this to be kind of clumsy feeling though?). Slowly injected, took about 30 seconds. pulled straight out, slapped on a band aid and applied some pressure/light massaging for a minute - no blood at all, not even a little dot on the band aid!

So far, no pain or discomfort, we'll see how it goes tomorrow. Will be doing the left quad Wednesday evening.

Question - is it ok to reuse the 18g to draw over and over again? I only have 1 of them at the moment. I did alcohol swab the top of the vial as well before drawing.

I look forward to your feedback!