alucidinterval is offline New Member

Random Sensitive Injection Spot

Been on my first cycle of testc 200 only at about 500mg a week, one shot every 3-3 1/2 days. Been alternating quads and for some reason today, which was my 6th shot, i went about 1/8" into my right quad and immediately got a stabbing pain. Took it out and changed needles and went into my left quad and had no issues and it injected fine, but now it feels like my right leg was the one that got pinned. Anyone else had anything like this? Is this unusual?

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    happens to me 1 out 5 quad injects. I hold my breath every time I inject into my quads. I have found that if I shot higher and more to the side in my quads I have a better result. like if you put your hands in your pockets and sit down, I shoot where the tip of my middle or ring ringer sits. I shoot my chest, ass, lats commonly and rarely have any issues. quads and delts are occasional issue areas. I dont shot in small muscles it always hurts for days.
    Last edited by dieseljimmy; 08-30-2010 at 09:42 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I've done a quad injection once. And hit a nerve, quite a painfull experience. I seem to have no problems injecting delts and just rotating what heads of the delt i inject. Even though people tell me i shouldn't inject over 1ml into delts I've had no problems with as much as double that. But back to your question you hit a nerve. It happens. Give it a day or two you should be fine

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    make sure to relax your leg/quad before injection this may be a factor as well.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Either you hit a nerve, or you didn't allow the alcohol to evaporate before pinning.

leatherface7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alucidinterval View Post
    Been on my first cycle of testc 200 only at about 500mg a week, one shot every 3-3 1/2 days. Been alternating quads and for some reason today, which was my 6th shot, i went about 1/8" into my right quad and immediately got a stabbing pain. Took it out and changed needles and went into my left quad and had no issues and it injected fine, but now it feels like my right leg was the one that got pinned. Anyone else had anything like this? Is this unusual?
    Not really unusual, and you should be fine so no worries =p. Used to happen when I would still inject in my glutes - I never seem to have that issue in my delts though.

Thread Information