wolffish is offline Female Member

Test gel for women?!

So started a cycle of clen a little while, only lasted 2 weeks, got what I thought was the flu - turned out to be degue fever!! Very relieved I took the advice given to me here and stopped the clen as soon as I started getting ill! Lost a bit of fat, would have liked to run the clen a bit longer and will give it another go as soon as I'm sure I'm properly recovered (totally feeling like it hasn't been my year =)

Meanwhile, I'm still looking around and learning about the gear as options for the future and I realised there's not much info out there about test gel for women.. I've done my searches, read what I could but can anyone else tell me more?

Is there any decent effects using test gel alone? what dosage would i want to consider (54kg female)? what if any are the pros and cons? anything else i should know?

cheers =)

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    stats please?

they are in my profile.. gets boring posting them all the time.

160cm
    54kgs
    b/f was around 17-18% (007's estimate about a month ago, i recon i've dropped a bit since then but no idea how much)
    5 years mixed training experience, muay thai, weights / resistance, swimming, running, etc.
    no previous cycles.

not interested in competing or anything, just wanna be a hot chick with big strong muscles =)

just learning about different compounds and what might be good n what might not.. still not ready to do any cycles.

NattyR1 is offline Junior Member
    look into anavar , it's not so androgenic . test gel is inefficient

i know about anavar .. i want to know about test gel, learning about it doesn't mean i'm going to use it.. but i would like to know about the effects on women!

in the end i might learn about everything and not use anything.. can anyone give me some info? sorry to sound so frustrated.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyR1 View Post
    look into anavar, it's not so androgenic. test gel is inefficient
    When you say test gel is inefficient you are talking from a guys point of view for growth. Women need MUCH less test we use to get good results. If women used as much as men they would become men... LOL

Seriously though, I think it might be a good mild alternative for women and no need to pin.

Im not sure how much women need to cycle on test but considering test gel is used for HRT it should equal or close to 150 - 200 mg of test a week if you use one package every day 7 days a week.

NattyR1 is offline Junior Member
    test gel, because of the way it has to be carried through teh skin, is not as effective as pinning it. so if the dose was at 100mg/quarter size gel, maybe only 30% of it will pass through the skin. as with any testosterone , it will create male characteristics in women.

body hair, deeper voice, hair loss, acne....etc..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyR1 View Post
    test gel, because of the way it has to be carried through teh skin, is not as effective as pinning it. so if the dose was at 100mg/quarter size gel, maybe only 30% of it will pass through the skin. as with any testosterone , it will create male characteristics in women.

body hair, deeper voice, hair loss, acne....etc..
    Yes but many women still use test just in much lower doses than men and most low enough to not have all those sides. That's why she is asking. Basically if she really really wants to do test and knows all the pros and cons and she has access to test jell it would be a good alternative to pinning. Also you dont have to worry much about fake jells.

i'm not actually very worried about jacking it. but there's shitloads of info out there about stuff thats good for girls and stuff that's not (injectibles) but i'm trying to learn as much as i can about everything before i make decisions and while i work on my 'natual' potential..

test gel apparently is pretty easy to get from doctors in oz too which makes it an interesting alternative. i'm only in thailand 12 months so if i dont cycle in the next year, i need to make sure i know my options =))

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Test gel can be beneficial for women. My mother is prescribed it for HRT..... She definately has a better sense of well being. Unfortunately..... I don't know much about it to be able to give you more information.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I am on 4mgs of compounded cream Test ED. Was on 6mgs for a few months but it was too high. (Also 35 mgs of DHEA is in the mix.) Note: I am in my 50's. .....and I FEEL GOOD!!!! Better than EVER!

Did you get a chance to read Rebekka's cycle post? or anything by PPC who is real knowledgeable about this? They both have some good info.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-02-2010 at 02:11 PM.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Yes Id go w/anavar .

i dont really understand these people who keep telling me to take anavar when i haven't asked for advice on what to use.. merely asking for information about somrhing that's not much info about for women on here!

SM - I have bookmarked Rebekka's thread and will read when i finially submit the stupid essay i'm writing for uni. thanks!

Thread Information