hfurt is offline New Member

Injection Site Complications/Winstrol

Hi All. I have looked all over the place and I cant find good answers to the following things.

Background - I inject 1 CC Test Eth. (1/week), 1 CC B Complex (1/week), 1 CC Winstrol (3/week). All injections are to the glute (alternating sides). I am also a puss about injecting to other locations.

Questions/Issues
    1) My wife does my injections and the Winstrol causes issues. She will get the Pin in.. but then cant get it to inject from the syringe. She pulls it out and it moves fine. Its like the muscle is too dense. Anyone see this before? Any suggestions other than going to a different site.

2) Ever since I started using the Winstrol (3 weeks ago), I get lumps in the glute. Dont worry they arent infections I had it checked. They are just hard, somewhat sore, lumps. Any thoughts? Anything I can do to get rid of the lumps? Is it OK to inject into the lump area?

For clarifcation all the above are scripts written by a physician, but they havent been able to give me any great guidance on teh above.

Thanks!!

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hfurt View Post
    Hi All. I have looked all over the place and I cant find good answers to the following things.

Background - I inject 1 CC Test Eth. (1/week), 1 CC B Complex (1/week), 1 CC Winstrol (3/week). All injections are to the glute (alternating sides). I am also a puss about injecting to other locations.

Questions/Issues
    1) My wife does my injections and the Winstrol causes issues. She will get the Pin in.. but then cant get it to inject from the syringe. She pulls it out and it moves fine. Its like the muscle is too dense. Anyone see this before? Any suggestions other than going to a different site.

2) Ever since I started using the Winstrol (3 weeks ago), I get lumps in the glute. Dont worry they arent infections I had it checked. They are just hard, somewhat sore, lumps. Any thoughts? Anything I can do to get rid of the lumps? Is it OK to inject into the lump area?

For clarifcation all the above are scripts written by a physician, but they havent been able to give me any great guidance on teh above.

Thanks!!
    What size is the needle? 1" 1.5" & gauge?
    Test e is oil based and sometimes thick but the b12 and winny should make it more easier , 25G needles sometimes seems like they come to a stop, try a 23G or 22G

DOM6
    First - thanks for your response.

I use 23 gauge 1" for all three. Not to sound repetitive, but this only started when I added the Winny to the mix.. I was on the test and B Complex for a long while without the incidents.

Do you think the 1.5" might make a difference? Do they hurt more/less/same?

Thanks again!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 1/2 will feel the same as 1" It might help with lumping due to reaching the muscle better. You might be still injecting into the fatty area.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not mixing all three in the same pin?
    Ever consider drinking the winni

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Your not mixing all three in the same pin?
    Ever consider drinking the winni
    DING DING DING

Winny is a 17aa so if it is causing this much trouble to pin it, just drink it!

buildingblocks is offline New Member
    Dont drink Winny! Just stay away from that shiz! Yes, move to the 1 1/2". I had almost the same issues with winny when I started with the 1". A 23G is good tho. After using a 1 1/2, all my problems stopped.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    I also agree with trying a 1.5" pin 1" is to small,.. Unless you're nicole richie

Thanks all.

Answers to the questions -

As for drinking - I talked to the Dr. about this and they said:
    1) If you want oral take the tabs, but recognize it is pretty rough on the liver, while the injection still can tax it.. its far less so.
    2) Injection is also more effective
    3) Drinking it "is disgusting"

No dont mix them. The Dr. Said I could mix the oils together into one, but I need them to show me how to do it.. So unfortunately every Sunday I get 3 nice pokes in the glute. with another single shot each tues and thurs. That assumes the Winstrol can get into the glute and that my wife doesn't have to jab me 3 times to make it go in... that's always fun - 6 pokes on a Sunday for 3 injections...

Definitely no Nicole Richie!

Questions back to you
    1) Think I can use the 1 1/2 inch for all injections or just winstrol?
    2) Any extra risks or precautions when using a longer pin?

Thanks again. First time I have been able to get good responses to this kind of question.... ANYWHERE.

Quote Originally Posted by buildingblocks View Post
    Dont drink Winny! Just stay away from that shiz! Yes, move to the 1 1/2". I had almost the same issues with winny when I started with the 1". A 23G is good tho. After using a 1 1/2, all my problems stopped.
    Same issue being the lumps or the inability to push the plunger down... or both? If both the 1 1/2 fixed it all?

Figures.. I hate needles... I hate bigger needles even more.. but if I must.. I must!

I got on this to get biger and cut (just added the winstrol ).. but for anyone who doesnt know the test/bcomplex/meal planning/winstrol has leaned me out, lowered by BP, lowered by cholesterol, and improved self confidence.. oh and Im 13% bodyfat (and dropping) at 185 at 5'10".. so Im pretty happy.. I cant believe more people dont get with a Dr. and get on this kind of program.. my wife hates me because of the .... wellllll.... you guys know what Im talking about... im always on.... ha ha
    Last edited by hfurt; 09-15-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Thread Information