Thread: Advice on cycle

bilzy is offline New Member

Advice on cycle

Hi guys im bill and am new to this website, im currently 85kg, 180cm tall, 13% body fat, 27 years of age, been training on and off for 5 years, im currently on my 2nd course in the last year. I have 20ml of testoviron 250mg, 20ml of sus 250, 40ml of propionate 100mg and 30ml of deca 100mg. What would be the best way to cycle? hoping you guys can help me out. Thanks

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    what was your first cycle?

tren 200mg, prope 100mg, deca 100 and 2 months of hgh genatropin 8 iu's a day. I was having 1ml of tren, 2ml of prope and 2ml of deca twice a week and then 2 weeks later started 50mg of klomifen for 2 weeks. Please tell me if i am doing something wrong. Thanks brother

Ok where to start. Tren and hgh are definitley not beginner cycles. IF you only ran clomid as your PCT for two weeks you may have not recovered properly. Definitley read up on PCT, before you cycle again. If you're going to cycle again how bout considering just running test. Have you had bloodwork done?

if by blood work u mean bloodtest, then no.. its been 10 weeks since my last cycle...i was really looking forward to start this cycle to get bigger for summer (in australia which summer is about 5months away) do you suggest i still continue with this cycle?

not without reasearch and bloodwork. if you didn't do a proper post cycle therapy you may not be recovered fully from the last cycle. And time on cycle + time on PCT = time off so a few weeks more of recovery wouldn't hurt and would be a good time to do some reading and research on this site

thanks for the advice might give it another 2weeks and start cycle.

Thread Information