AfghanMuscle is offline New Member

Tren E and Test E

Hey everyone

I been on Tren E and Test E cycle for about a month,just wanted to write down all this stuff happening to me while im on this cycle well,first thing is that I 've turned into an insomniac cant fall asleep till 3 or 4 in the morning cause my body stays sore from working out so hard and my strenght has been so great i cant put it in words before i used to put 45 pounds on each side now i put 4 plates of 45 pounds to work my back ive never felt that great strenght before in my life until i started the cycle now im on week 5 and i been getting agressive over little stuff even if anyone asks me where this goes or that goes i respond in a very agressive way and second i get muscle fatigue like crazy,i dont get that much night sweats but i do get'em here and there like last week i woke up from sleep like 6 in the morning thought someone either poured water on me or i peed on myself i woek up and and turned my pillow on other side cuz it was drenched in sweat even right now as i type this its so hot im sweaty and i get smelly so quick even tho i wear deodrant i wasnt like this before since i been on this cycle i get all these side effects sometimes when i wake up in morning before takin shower i look at myself and flex to see if my muscles are still sore or fatigue when they are i grind my teeth so hard and i wanna break something or hit someone or something just to feel good please tell me if you guys have the same problem thanks alot

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    hahaha..... welcome to tren 's side-effects.

I can literally say I've had every side you've listed. The night-sweats are the worst for myself!

-VM

thanks for replying man,I get so irritated i swear i dont feel like talkin to anyone if they say anything dumb i straight up tell them *ur effin dumb ass* i respond in a very agressive way im short of breath also every 10 minutes i have to take deep breath and i cough here and there or trying to clear my throat and please if anyone on this forum been on tren E and test E cycle for 10 weeks or more type your side effects thanks alot

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The aggression is either in your head or you where already aggressive and it is just enhancing it. Personally I have not gotten any aggression from tren , test or deca use.

Yes sweating is normal. I sweat even thinking about work...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AfghanMuscle View Post
    thanks for replying man,I get so irritated i swear i dont feel like talkin to anyone if they say anything dumb i straight up tell them *ur effin dumb ass* i respond in a very agressive way im short of breath also every 10 minutes i have to take deep breath and i cough here and there or trying to clear my throat and please if anyone on this forum been on tren E and test E cycle for 10 weeks or more type your side effects thanks alot
    http://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone-Enanthate.new.php

^^ Scroll to the bottom of the page, and read the sides bro. Don't freak out. They are very common.

Tren -cough is the worst. Sometimes you can even get it post injection. Makes you feel like you're going to vomit up a lung. awful stuff.

Tren is a harsh compound. But the gains are unbelievable.

You got to decide if the sides outweigh the benefits though. I generally stay away from it now. The insomnia is not worth it for myself.

Try not to snap on people. My temper does get quite elevated on tren as well. Get a stress ball, and just respond calmly at all times. It's all about keeping a level head.

Hope that helps,

-VM

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

tren

Tren I love it.Yes I get the same sides as you.But love the results.

biggbn is offline New Member
    iv been lucky i guess...only sides i get are quality muscle and strength gains and sweating....il definitely take tren e again...

I been reading on and off on forums and even the source I get my gear from is one of my friends and I see him coughing and clearing his throat whenever I see him and since last night I been getting scratchy throat for 5 to 10 seconds then I cough and after cough I try clearing my throat and sometimes I get short of breath

Thread Information