Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you are right sigman_roid!

Hoorah! Pepsi has confirmed that Rett syndrome finished FIRST in the September voting for the $250,000 Pepsi Refresh Grant! THANK YOU! This dream could not have become a reality for The International Rett Syndrome Foundation without the incredible help of you. You voted for us daily, and many of you were also instrumental in encouraging others to vote.

Every penny of this grant will go towards research. Just as meaningful, if not more, the winning of this Pepsi Refresh Grant has ignited a sense of HOPE and ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT of our Rett syndrome community at a level never experienced before! The passion, the perseverance and the incredible heroic efforts of our families and friends was unprecedented and contagious these past four months that we have been in the running.

From the bottom of this Father's heart,
    THANK YOU AGAIN!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Excelent great news i am happy for you and your family. I have a 16 year old nephew who is autistic and i see my sister in law fighting all the time for services, money, and funding for therapy and services. I'ts alway great to get a win in favor of these special and wonderful children.

god bless, brother
    and good luck

and f*** coca cola long live pepsi
    Last edited by MBMETC; 10-01-2010 at 08:05 AM.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco View Post
    Yes you are right sigman_roid!

Hoorah! Pepsi has confirmed that Rett syndrome finished FIRST in the September voting for the $250,000 Pepsi Refresh Grant! THANK YOU! This dream could not have become a reality for The International Rett Syndrome Foundation without the incredible help of you. You voted for us daily, and many of you were also instrumental in encouraging others to vote.

Every penny of this grant will go towards research. Just as meaningful, if not more, the winning of this Pepsi Refresh Grant has ignited a sense of HOPE and ACTIVE ENGAGEMENT of our Rett syndrome community at a level never experienced before! The passion, the perseverance and the incredible heroic efforts of our families and friends was unprecedented and contagious these past four months that we have been in the running.

From the bottom of this Father's heart,
    THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Im really happy you got the grant Lavinco being a father of 4 girls myself i can only imagine what your going through.

I wish you and your family nothing but the best in the future.

Sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information