Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

do you guys tell anyone in real life that you juice?

I don't but tonight I was coming home and my doorman was like "dude you're looking fukcing huge bro! You a juicehead?" And my initial reaction as always was like "nahh man" but then he said he used to be a huge juicehead and named all types of AAS he used to take. At that point I came clean since he obviously knows his $hit. He even talked about pct and such. Finally someone to talk about gear with in real life! Normally I would never tell anyone because they would assume I don't work hard and rely on gear, but this guy knows better thankfully.

Anyone else keep it secret or tell certain people?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Nope.

Had plenty of people ask and even mention specific AAS.

But nope, I don't tell anyone.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    he is your doorman?

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    he is your doorman?
    yea I have a doorman in my building that I moved to recently

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Only discuss with mates that also cycle, thats it...

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Ive considered telling my bud sense I was a toddler but I dont even need to ask to know that he is 100% against AAS and Im honestly not sure or not if it could cost us our friendship if I were to tell him I juice. Hes always viewed me as a Beast in the gym so until it gets too obvious and he asks my lips are sealed.

chopperguy58 is offline New Member
    i dont take but if i did i would tell nobody. am i paranoid? yes. i just think that is the best way for me to go. however, it would be nice in your situation to talk shop with someone who has been there done that.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Close buddies and gf only. I only told my gf so i had something to blame my wild mood swings on.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    i used to be pretty open about it, simply because I believe in choices and as I have said before these people dont realize that eating fast food on a regular basis or smoking cigarettes is way worse than bettering yourself with aas. That being said being so open has caused me a lot of grief and I am now pretty private about it.

Bison01 is offline New Member
    just close friends and maybe when asked.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    I only tell those who I know quiet and would implicate themselves if they opened their mouth. And never a non user. So really a handful of dudes (and wife and doctor)

PistolPete76 is offline Junior Member
    I dont tell anyone. My girlfriend sinks ships with her lips lol

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    I've only told a couple of my fellow bouncers and this girl I'm really good friends with. Told her today actually. She was like whatever I understand...

My only actual friend that's a girl...lol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I've told my GF because we dont' keep secrets. I made the mistake of telling a friend i use to work out with. We use to make jokes about going on the juice. Even discussed how to inject and everything. I told him asked him if he wanted in and now he treats me like i'm some sort of addict. So never again!

428scj is offline Junior Member
    My wife knows. I don't keep secrets from her. It is better to be straightforward with your closest loved ones. It helps you understand yourself better and it helps them to understand you (both good and bad sides) better, which ultimately strengthens the relationship.

I have been with her since 1980.

onetonwrangler is offline New Member
    I've told my best bud that I workout with every day. He is the only one. He understands and wants to cycle aswell but he has hinted the idea to his wife and she isn't giving the feedback he wants to hear. I told him to try and educate her on the subject.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Friends, some family. Most assume anyways.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    only on a "need to know" basis. my woman knows about the TRT, and about all the other powders I have, she thinks all those little canisters are creatine, but she doesn't even know aabout that.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 428scj View Post
    My wife knows. I don't keep secrets from her. It is better to be straightforward with your closest loved ones. It helps you understand yourself better and it helps them to understand you (both good and bad sides) better, which ultimately strengthens the relationship.

I have been with her since 1980.
    Boy oh boy do I disagree with that.....

It only strengthens the relationship if she doesn't over react and leave.....

Most people assume I do..... my whole familly and my friends know. Pretty much everyone except my wife knows LMAO and she's expressed her feelings on it plenty of times.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

stpete is offline Banned
    Just close friends and family. Let everyone else think what they want. Have to be very careful who you speak to.

Big n' Swoll is offline New Member
    Just my dad, my best friend and my dealer. It was like a weight i had to get off my chest.

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Only my friends who are doing it.

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    not even the wife up to this point.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Would like to hear some responses from guys in countries where is is OTC...

bmit is offline Member
    On HRT and pretty much everyone knows. My HRT is high dose, so my family and friends think that i am juicing under a Doc's supervision which is fine with me. I have never been one to keep secrets (or care enough what people think to do so). I stand by my decisions and don't hide them. Maybe if i wasn't self employed, if I worked for gvt or something that would be different. LOL. Plus since I am HRT, i am not doing anything illegal - its my choice and I stand by it.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    I haven't juiced yet, but I don't think i would tell any one. I've used a PH before and every one was like you on steroids ?! I just say no, not because im ashamed but because they think that that means you some how cheated and didnt earn your results. But im still in the Fing gym every night and not crazy partying with all my friends. I miss out on allot and work hard and i dont want to feel like people think im a cheater.

I might tell my GF but girls have big mouths so thats like telling every one.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    but wait isnt this real life?

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I'll let people know I'm on HRT because I frequently meet a number of people who have been in my shoes and I'll discuss it if the topic comes up. But not my "cycles". I've only run a couple of them and it's never been an issue but I'm starting to get comments on my current cycle. No one has asked me directly, but I've gotten several comments about "getting huge" during the last two weeks. I plan to not say a damn word. It's all diet, rest, and going heavy.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    When I'm on cycle there is no question as to whether or not I'm on steroids . it kinda sucks actually..

It's impossible to hide my winter-coat of mass.... It only freaking gets down to like 42 degrees here in the winter... so not like I can wear a parka-jacket :S

I don't tell a sole, except my girlfriend, who uses AAS and HGH as well.... sooo she definitely can't judge

-VM

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    when I first started I couldn't inject myself. My wife gave me first injections. I've put on a ton of weight this year and most people think I do. My pastor used to be a pharmacist so I think he knows but I may be paranoid, but he gives me weird looks. I don't like to lie so I ussually avoid the subject with most people, but a good number of people know.

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    i did and all they say is steroids .... so now i dont unless they r cool. and whats funny is i was on anavar only. im mean come on if it was the real deal with test and i blew up them maybe that would be different i work hard regardless haters sit on the couch and eat chips. lots of people arent informed.

UMFan is offline Junior Member
    Ya, this is something I've been grappling with too. I haven't done a cycle since before I was with my current wife. I'm looking to cycle again and I'm trying to figure out to tell her or not! She's super straight and I want to be honest with her but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. Today I got a shipment of darts and I was like oh sh** i need to find somewhere to hide this stuff! it's like living with my parents again ;D

Quote Originally Posted by UMFan View Post
    Ya, this is something I've been grappling with too. I haven't done a cycle since before I was with my current wife. I'm looking to cycle again and I'm trying to figure out to tell her or not! She's super straight and I want to be honest with her but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle. Today I got a shipment of darts and I was like oh sh** i need to find somewhere to hide this stuff! it's like living with my parents again ;D
    what's the point in telling her if she is just going to freak out? Almost everyone just wants to believe the general public and believe that steroids are a death sentence

very true, but if i could get her on board it would be much easier

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    They will believe what they want to believe, my EX gf said she didnt really have a problem with it, i didnt cycle for the 1st 9 months while i was with her, and then i wanted to cycle again. the issues was is that i told her i may/may not do it, and not telling her any details because when i told her ive done it b4 and asked her not to tell any1, she ended up telling her mum who she told others, NEVER AGAIN.! he excuse is that she was worried about me. it was bullshit cos i wasnt even on and she knew it, then she snooped through my shit to find it when i was on.....I had an issue with her smoking (she has a serious health condiction and should NOT smoke) and when i talked to her about it she said "i let you do ur thing, let me do mine" i was cool about that, but a few weeks later she cracked it and told me to choose her or the gear... our rship was fvcked anyway so i ended it. she made up somthing about hating needles, it was just an excuses to control me
    Last edited by big_ron; 09-28-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    They will believe what they want to believe, my EX bf said she didnt really have a problem with it, i didnt cycle for the 1st 9 months while i was with her, and then i wanted to cycle again. the issues was is that i told her i may/may not do it, and not telling her any details because when i told her ive done it b4 and asked her not to tell any1, she ended up telling her mum who she told others, NEVER AGAIN.! he excuse is that she was worried about me. it was bullshit cos i wasnt even on and she knew it, then she snooped through my shit to find it when i was on.....I had an issue with her smoking (she has a serious health condiction and should NOT smoke) and when i talked to her about it she said "i let you do ur thing, let me do mine" i was cool about that, but a few weeks later she cracked it and told me to choose her or the gear... our rship was fvcked anyway so i ended it. she made up somthing about hating needles, it was just an excuses to control me
    hahahahahahhahahaha.

I guess at least you aren't the one getting ur fudge-packed in the relationship. LOLLL.

-VM

It's my dirty little secret. Wahahahaha

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Secrets all over the place....I think this is why I come here....somebody has to hear me!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 09-28-2010 at 10:29 PM.

People who don't cycle think that if you do steroids you automatically sprout wings and can bench press firetrucks. I don't tell people because I don't want them saying "ohhhh that's why".....they have no idea what it takes. The less they know the better.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    hahahahahahhahahaha.

I guess at least you aren't the one getting ur fudge-packed in the relationship. LOLLL.

-VM
    HAHA Fuk! EDIT!!! GF!! damn now people will put me in the same boat as DSM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information