Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    HAHA Fuk! EDIT!!! GF!! damn now people will put me in the same boat as DSM
    I already had u in the same boat anyways bro..

Blog Entries
    i tell no one exept my wife cus i keep no secrets from her....my training partner suspect it but im not quite ready to tell him yet.....

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL ..well its OTC in Aghanistan but that's a whole nuther level I can't talk about here.. Alot of peeps out here are on them, but like everywhere else, you just don't talk about it.. I've been approached and asked directly and indirectly if I juice, I either say thanx for the compliment or just say naw. there are a couple people here who know I do but they do also. All others can fug off!

NoTimer is offline Junior Member
    If i got to a good level naturally and was juicing i would certainly NOT tell anyone,although i would be itching like crazy to spit it all out just to see other people's reactions It would certainly not be worth it though if afterwards everyone was teasing me and thinking that was the only reason i was progressing like others have already mentioned...

Plus,if people don't understand what bbing is about they would definately NOT approve steds...

zabster151 is offline Member
    don't Give a Fu$k who knows, and girlfriends in the past , i tell them too if they don't like it they can bounce
    the girl i'm with don't give a fu*k either she actually likes it and she loves my body

and i know what your talking about when people think AAS is the only thing that got you strong. too funny

hard work 5 days a week and some juice. lol

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    yea peepz who see you in the gym and find out you juice ..will blame the whole strength and size on it. And give you no credit whatsoever on ur routine and diet. ...:too lazy to write anymore" ima go to sleep.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As someone who is on Dr. prescribed TRT, my take on it is a little different. People respond differently when you can associate it to a medical issue, even if it's the same drug. I've told my whole family, many of my friends, some of my coworkers and have even referred half a dozen people (including my mom) to my endocrinologist. If I should ever do a TRT "burst", I certainly will not tell anyone though. There's quite a few guys I work with who I can tell are on steroids , but I don't talk to them about it cuz it's none of my business.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm just glad I finally have one person to talk about it with who actually knows his $hit. What are the odds my doorman and I can talk about it openly? He used to be a male stripper and model back in the day

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    I'm just glad I finally have one person to talk about it with who actually knows his $hit. What are the odds my doorman and I can talk about it openly? He used to be a male stripper and model back in the day
    Yeah it is cool to let it all out with someone..... share thoughts and stuff.....

I'm thankful everyday for my familly being ok with it..... there's no way I could hide it from my parents. The only thing i'll have to hide from my mother is isulin whenever I delve into it.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Someguy123 is offline Member
    The ironic thing about this is that if youre big enough that you should be using steroids (genetic potential), then its virtually impossible to lie about it, except to completely oblivious people who live under rocks. i would say that about 99 out of 100 people would call me a liar if they asked about steroids, and i said i didnt use them.

i really have no problem telling most people that i use. i dont go around announcing it, but if they ask ill admit it. just like has been said, most people think that if you do juice, you suddenly become a gorilla with no work involved. but in my experience theyll ask you questions about it, and you get a chance to educate them on the subject. then there is one less person, ignorant on the subject, walking around on the streets.

the only people i will lie to, are the ones that you know will judge you, and treat you differently because of it. they have no ability to be educated on the subject. the media says roids are evil, and they whole heartedly believe it without any proof.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information