Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member

All you need is Test!!! Informational Thread

After reading through a lot threads the other day and realizing just how many people use tren , EQ, halo, var, etc and other "exotic" drugs wayyyy before ever needed in their AAS career, I thought I would post this. ALL YOU NEED IS TEST RIGHT NOW!!! I myself have even been guilty thinking I need more than just an increase test dosage. All this talk about stacking and finding the perfect cycle, my god, back in the day Test was the ONLY thing available and people grew FINE. Much better than half the people on these forums running all of these exotic compounds gain. Save those things for MUCH farther down the road, it will save you so much time and money and you'll achieve better gains and still have the open door to use those compounds in the future, thus furthering gains when everyone else has stalled. It's one thing for vets to be using those compounds after 15+ years of AAS usage, when gains from 2-3g+ test have slowed down, but not after your 3rd cycle with less than 600mg/wk. Ask any pro BB, if you can't grow off of 1g of test, YOUR DIET AND TRAINING SUCKS. You sure as hell don't need to be adding more compounds. This isn't a thread bashing other compounds, not at all, it's just to remind people or bring to light that you should save those compounds for down the road when you truly are running out of options when running 2-3g test a week and it's time to switch it up. It's amazing to me people after 1-3 cycles are already on here looking for a new drug other than test. It's simply not necessary when you could increase the test dosage and grow just fine. Of course this is dependent upon training and diet, but ANY cycle is dependent upon that, thus their is no need to use ANYTHING other than test this early in the game. I know how hard it is to want to try "the next best thing," but in reality, TEST IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS, and it's right in front of you. I know most of you will blow this post off and continue looking for that "perfect stack" with 5 compounds in it on your 4th cycle for god knows what reason, but hopefully 1 or 2 of you will take it to heart. And when you do, I bet you'll be stoked when you realize all you had to do was take more test. Thanks for reading! -Stiff

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    as a newbi point taken and noted

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Great advice ill take it.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Different AAS benefit you in different ways to meet your goals. The "All you need is test" arguement is true to a degree but why only use wood to build your house when you have bricks avaible as well? All you NEED is wood but bricks would be a nice addition. Ok, not the best anology in the world but my point stands. Diff AAS for diff goals.

Edit - If this was titled "Newbies all you need is Test" I would give it a thumbs up ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Different AAS benefit you in different ways to meet your goals. The "All you need is test" arguement is true to a degree but why only use wood to build your house when you have bricks avaible as well? All you NEED is wood but bricks would be a nice addition. Ok, not the best anology in the world but my point stands. Diff AAS for diff goals.

Edit - If this was titled "Newbies all you need is Test" I would give it a thumbs up ha.
    I understand what you mean, BUT test should be used to build a great base before you try more exotic things. I see plenty of people under 200lbs on this forum wanting to run 3 diff compounds including tren and im left scratching my head as to why they couldnt get at least to 220-230 just using test. You SHOULD be able to if you have a good enough diet and training program. Your analogy is okay, but what are houses mostly made out of? - Wood. You need to build a base first with the wood until no more wood can be used. People need to build a strong base over 220lbs then use the other stuff as icing on the cake to get to 240-250 or 260-270 depending on how tall they are. Most don't and opt for more compounds without adding mass first. So it should be titled everyone under 220lbs ha. And thanks guys, glad people are understanding. Also, many mods and vets on here have said that diet and training dictate the outcome of your goals more so than the specific kind of ear you use, though some gear is better suited for bulking/cutting/recomp, etc. But your point is nonetheless correct IF you have established a good base. preferably over 220lbs at least. There's just too many people under 200lbs trying to do a recomp and lose fat with tren, EQ, primo, etc when they don't even have a solid base to start with
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-20-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I understand where you are going with this and it does make sense. You certainly SHOULD be able to grow off test alone..... I myself have made excellent progress with just test. Hell..... if you can't grow off of 500mg's test (wayyyyy higher than a natural level) - then something you're doing is wrong.

Now..... with that said..... Different compounds serve different purposes. There's test, 19nor's, dht's..... all these things affect the body differently. Some compounds are more for hardening...... others are best used for mass gain...... A person needs to evaluate their goals and then pick the compounds they will need to take to reach those goals. IMO..... if you aren't competing..... you don't need a whole multitude of compounds and grams upon grams of aas.

Lastly..... back in the day..... they had things like primo, deca , dbol ..... as far as I know (and I could be wrong) test wasn't used in high dosages because of the lack of AI's to combat estrogen.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

428scj is offline Junior Member
    Not everyone is looking to get massive on these boards either. I understand your points, but I am 48 and have been there and done that 'overweight' stuff. It is nice to push people around on the football field or hockey rink, but in everyday life, at my age, does nothing for me.

I am after a leaner, harder body. I don't need the 20 inch arms or 50 inch chest lifestyle anymore. I plan on using Test E and Var for my next cycle as others have said you can cut on it and reach your goals. Everything I have read says I am going to gain weight with it...we will see.

I know what you are trying to accomplish with your post though. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I understand where you are going with this and it does make sense. You certainly SHOULD be able to grow off test alone..... I myself have made excellent progress with just test. Hell..... if you can't grow off of 500mg's test (wayyyyy higher than a natural level) - then something you're doing is wrong.

Now..... with that said..... Different compounds serve different purposes. There's test, 19nor's, dht's..... all these things affect the body differently. Some compounds are more for hardening...... others are best used for mass gain...... A person needs to evaluate their goals and then pick the compounds they will need to take to reach those goals. IMO..... if you aren't competing..... you don't need a whole multitude of compounds and grams upon grams of aas.

Lastly..... back in the day..... they had things like primo, deca , dbol ..... as far as I know (and I could be wrong) test wasn't used in high dosages because of the lack of AI's to combat estrogen.

~Haz~
    Thanks for the imput, and like I said, I certainly understand that some AAS are best used in some situations then others. I get that. The point I am trying to make is simply that for those who are looking to get bigger but use all these fancy AAS for no reason are just setting themselves back because they could just use test. I understand if someone wants to throw in deca for joint/tendon reasons from the weight gain, but other than that unless your a heavyweight, I see no need to use exotic compounds if your goal is mass. Now I understand the exceptional few who like the way they look and just want to maintain using var or something mild. But most of the people on this forum putting together ridiculous stacks in doing that because they want to gain alot of mass and most of them are not over 220lbs, thus no need to use anything other than test, and maybe deca.

bump...seen a few threads started by really small people in the last hour who want to take alot of juice at under 190lbs.... they need to look at this thread

lgs887 is offline New Member
    WOW... Feel like that last comment was perfect for me.. lol Great thread... Opened my eyes.... Maybe just some basic test and an awesome diet will do the trick...

Quote Originally Posted by lgs887 View Post
    WOW... Feel like that last comment was perfect for me.. lol Great thread... Opened my eyes.... Maybe just some basic test and an awesome diet will do the trick...
    Glad I could help...your wallet will be thanking you too aha.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    bump...seen a few threads started by really small people in the last hour who want to take alot of juice at under 190lbs.... they need to look at this thread
    thats a strong assumption "small people" lol I am 5'6" at currently 190 bout 13% i dont get called "small" to often...........but ok

Quote Originally Posted by smalltime7 View Post
    thats a strong assumption "small people" lol I am 5'6" at currently 190 bout 13% i dont get called "small" to often...........but ok
    Don't take things so personally. You'd obviously be an exception to that rule at 5'6 and still packin' some good weight. Even then at 190lbs I still think you could get to 220+ with test only easily if your diet and training are up to par. If you read 2 posts before yours I think it's obvious who I was mentioning....

but nonetheless, I apologize if you felt targeted so lets get back on track....

BUMP
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-20-2010 at 07:28 PM.

NYJitsu is offline New Member
    this thread helped my newbie ass out alot.. i asked the same question yesterday..thanks

bump

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    all i run now is test with hdrol or mdrol...all legal for me to get and i know im never gonna be 250lbs nor do i want to be. i find as we get older other things are more important than trying to be the biggest guy in the club or gym.

Callsign is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. Test + diet + cardio= :-))

Also, I want people to know who are reading this that the thread is definitely not meant to bash other compounds. I do understand the need for them farther down the road. But if your goal is to be above 220lbs and lean, first you have to get above that weight and then cut down. Too many people want to get above 220-230 yet they feel the need to run "cutting compounds" no where near that weight and wonder why it's taking so long even with AAS. Eat big and run test to get to your goal, then cut down. Again, im not saying running test/tren will not get you there, it's just going to take longer. Not only that, but jumping into tren and experiencing its possible neg sides could put you off from using it for a while. May as well run as many test cycles or test and maybe deca before you dive into the waters of tren. IMO tren will make you look wayyyyy better if you already have a solid base over 220-230 because you actually have a good amount of muscle then. And example would be take a look at lower level bodybuilders who are lighter. Though they may be just as lean, they dont have the bulk or amount of muscle as upper level BB's. Which is turn it is not as impressive when they cut down. Again not bashing anything or anyone because they still look great, just not as impressive.

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    was considering tren for my second cycle. You convinced me otherwise.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    In reallity test is all you really need. there are stronger compounds but test will get you what you want and its pretty safe for you as well.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    all i run now is test with hdrol or mdrol...all legal for me to get and i know im never gonna be 250lbs nor do i want to be. i find as we get older other things are more important than trying to be the biggest guy in the club or gym.
    yep, i'll second that

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    was considering tren for my second cycle. You convinced me otherwise.
    brah I could have convinced you otherwise too. not the best idea to me. I am doing NPP for my second though with test. I don't really want to increase my test dose until cycle #3 or 4
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 09-21-2010 at 09:08 PM.

True_Lou is offline New Member
    I know most of you will blow this post off and continue looking for that "perfect stack" with 5 compounds in it on your 4th cycle for god knows what reason, but hopefully 1 or 2 of you will take it to heart. And when you do, I bet you'll be stoked when you realize all you had to do was take more test. Thanks for reading! -Stiff
    You're absolutely right! I am just finishing my first cycle of Test-C @ 400mg and was already planning my next cycle and how I would stack it - on my second cycle nonetheless. Come March when my body is ready for another cycle, I am going to take your advice and stick with Test-C @ 550mg. The stacks can come when I've got several years of experience under my belt.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    great newbie info here

HighLine is offline New Member
    Question for the Stiffmeister. I'm 41 yrs old. Have been taking Test Cypionate for the last 4 months because my testosterone levels crashed. What should my test cycle be now that I want to get bigger? 10 week 400mg? How long should I cycle off or should I stay at the Doctors recommended dosage? And then what for the next cycles? When I last was taken off the test to see what would happen my levels dropped from 700 to 170ng/dl. And finally, do you think I should take Letro? Just in case. I've read that taking Letro with test will decrease the effects of the test.

needle is offline Senior Member
    After reading through a lot threads the other day and realizing just how many people use tren, EQ, halo, var, etc and other "exotic" drugs wayyyy before ever needed in their AAS career, I thought I would post this. ALL YOU NEED IS TEST RIGHT NOW!!! I myself have even been guilty thinking I need more than just an increase test dosage. All this talk about stacking and finding the perfect cycle, my god, back in the day Test was the ONLY thing available and people grew FINE. Much better than half the people on these forums running all of these exotic compounds gain. Save those things for MUCH farther down the road, it will save you so much time and money and you'll achieve better gains and still have the open door to use those compounds in the future, thus furthering gains when everyone else has stalled. It's one thing for vets to be using those compounds after 15+ years of AAS usage, when gains from 2-3g+ test have slowed down, but not after your 3rd cycle with less than 600mg/wk. Ask any pro BB, if you can't grow off of 1g of test, YOUR DIET AND TRAINING SUCKS. You sure as hell don't need to be adding more compounds. This isn't a thread bashing other compounds, not at all, it's just to remind people or bring to light that you should save those compounds for down the road when you truly are running out of options when running 2-3g test a week and it's time to switch it up. It's amazing to me people after 1-3 cycles are already on here looking for a new drug other than test. It's simply not necessary when you could increase the test dosage and grow just fine. Of course this is dependent upon training and diet, but ANY cycle is dependent upon that, thus their is no need to use ANYTHING other than test this early in the game. I know how hard it is to want to try "the next best thing," but in reality, TEST IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS, and it's right in front of you. I know most of you will blow this post off and continue looking for that "perfect stack" with 5 compounds in it on your 4th cycle for god knows what reason, but hopefully 1 or 2 of you will take it to heart. And when you do, I bet you'll be stoked when you realize all you had to do was take more test. Thanks for reading! -Stiff
    I agree always loved test only cycles..

Quote Originally Posted by HighLine View Post
    Question for the Stiffmeister. I'm 41 yrs old. Have been taking Test Cypionate for the last 4 months because my testosterone levels crashed. What should my test cycle be now that I want to get bigger? 10 week 400mg? How long should I cycle off or should I stay at the Doctors recommended dosage? And then what for the next cycles? When I last was taken off the test to see what would happen my levels dropped from 700 to 170ng/dl. And finally, do you think I should take Letro? Just in case. I've read that taking Letro with test will decrease the effects of the test.
    There's no need bump up to 700+mg/wk even when TRT. Have you ran any cycles other than the TRT? I mean full 500+mg/wk for gaining? If not, you could bump the test up to 500mg/wk, like a normal beginner and asses what sides you get. I would also let your doc know that you've bumped the dose up and to monitor you're more closely (BP mostly) and test your LH and test levels to see if you've done a proper PCT. Which i hope you have taken care of? If not i'll post a link for you. Also, im not a specialist in the TRT area, I know my way around it when it comes in threads, but I havent researched i a whole lot enough to make an profession opinion about it. Hopefully some can chime in that do TRT... heres one on TRT and blasting: :HRT therapy Nebido:
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-22-2010 at 02:47 AM.

HighLine is offline New Member
    Thank you brother

legend1022 is offline Junior Member
    Great posts! This is one of the better threads I have read so far. Thanks

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Stiffmeister, we are on the same page for sure. Test should be the foundation of ALL cycles. This doesn't mean you need to always use massive doses, but you need to at LEAST replace what you are not producing naturally while on gear. And if you are doing that then you might as well bump it up a bit or in my case a LOT.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis View Post
    Stiffmeister, we are on the same page for sure. Test should be the foundation of ALL cycles. This doesn't mean you need to always use massive doses, but you need to at LEAST replace what you are not producing naturally while on gear. And if you are doing that then you might as well bump it up a bit or in my case a LOT.
    Glad to see more people are reading this than I thought. Yes, people need to at least run up 1g of test/wk ONLY before they start using other compounds just to see if that may be all they need. Think about it, if you could reach your goals using only test you'd be way ahead of the game. Plus if you feel down the road 230-240lb just isn't enough and you wan to pack on more size but test is starting to lose is effectiveness after 1-2g+, then add other compounds and continue to grow using minimal amounts of compounds. IMO it sounds like a great way to save money, avoid other sides, and build a solid base before you start using more exotic compounds. I guarantee any pro BB when they started using AAS used test only for quite some time and built a solid base at 220-240, then started using other compounds. I highly doubt they were 200lbs give or take a few and started guzzling down tren and other AAS besides test. They simply didn't need the other ones then. Once again, this isn't a thread to bash other AAS in any way, shape or form. It's simply to let people realize that test is still the king, and unless you're already a big dude (230+), I see no need to use other compounds. IMO if your diet and training are spot on, alot of test should pretty easily get you to 230.
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 09-22-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Bump

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    great advice stiff, hell back in the day (20ys a go) I'd do 4-500mg/wk TC only cycles and made impressive gains, close to 400 bench, 18+" arms cold, etc. All due to TC, good diet and hard frickin workouts. Im 5'7 and was weighing 190+, the only draw back was crazy high BP and shirinking balls. Most of the national powerlifter I knew back then were running big test cycles...again, good old school advice

(on TRT now because no understanding of PCT back then, but thats another story...)

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 428scj View Post
    not everyone is looking to get massive on these boards either. I understand your points, but i am 48 and have been there and done that 'overweight' stuff. It is nice to push people around on the football field or hockey rink, but in everyday life, at my age, does nothing for me.

I am after a leaner, harder body. I don't need the 20 inch arms or 50 inch chest lifestyle anymore. I plan on using test e and var for my next cycle as others have said you can cut on it and reach your goals. Everything i have read says i am going to gain weight with it...we will see.

I know what you are trying to accomplish with your post though. Thanks

i would love too hear your results from this as i am about too run a test cycle soon but as far as getting cut i believe if you are goin too put muscle on and loss fat you will put on some weight if u are starting a cycle and ur bf is below 15 which it should b before cycling doo u really expect too lose weight while u are building muscle i could care less what that scale says its about how i look and in my way i see it tooo cut up ur goin too gain weight cause ur goin too lose fat and add muscle which ways more that fat correct

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    i would love too hear your results from this as i am about too run a test cycle soon but as far as getting cut i believe if you are goin too put muscle on and loss fat you will put on some weight if u are starting a cycle and ur bf is below 15 which it should b before cycling doo u really expect too lose weight while u are building muscle i could care less what that scale says its about how i look and in my way i see it tooo cut up ur goin too gain weight cause ur goin too lose fat and add muscle which ways more that fat correct
    Please PM him if you wish to talk about his results. Lets keep the thread on track -Stiff

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    This also convinced me to stick with test for my winter bulk. think Im gonna try a prop/enth combo or something along those lines. Currently 5'6 178lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    This also convinced me to stick with test for my winter bulk. think Im gonna try a prop/enth combo or something along those lines. Currently 5'6 178lbs.
    thats all you need at not even 180lbs. Eat more brother!!!!!!!!

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    My first and only cycle a couple of years back was sus250 @ 500 p/w & deca @ 400p/w for 12 weeks. The PCT was hard work and put me off gear and ever since. At the time i was 210 pounds, I am now 225 have not moved for 6 months.
    After reading this and others I will do a 6 - 8 week test prop only cycle.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    excellent i do agree also with what yo stated in your first post.

keep up the good work

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information