marknorthumbria is offline New Member

Extremesolut (Aromasin) Dosage help

Hey all,

from reading all the posts i've decided to run Aromasin as my AI on my next course over arimidex , following ordered a bottle of extremesolut. And basically my dilemma is I cant decide how to run it as there are so many different opinions on the internet on how to run aromasin.

My main fear is to run my oestrogen too low and kill libido, if anyone could throw at me some more educated help on my suggested dosage while taking into account the amount of test id be greatly appreciated.

Im going to run 500/600mg Test E /w and 400mg EQ /w. with a 4 week kickstart of Dbol 30mg.

my planned dosage is to run 12.5mg of extremsolut EOD from day one of dbol and just continue at that dosage, could you improve on this? i.e would the dbol require less when the test is still building up in my system or would it require more.

Thanks guys look forward to reading replies

Mark

bump - helpful replies gets a cookie

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fortunately, Aromasin is very forgiving. You can take a whole bunch of it and it still won't completely eliminate your estrogen. It also has a short active life, so you can quickly gauge how much you need. Is yours a liquid? Either way, I'd start at 12.5mg EOD and adjust your dose according to your needs.

yea liquid form (so much cheaper) what signs should i be looking at if i need to increase/drop amount? libido and mood?

Quote Originally Posted by marknorthumbria View Post
    yea liquid form (so much cheaper) what signs should i be looking at if i need to increase/drop amount? libido and mood?
    Just use the lowest daily dose that keeps you from bloating.

sound mate im right in saying it wont protect against gyno from the EQ though? isit caber i need for that?

Quote Originally Posted by marknorthumbria View Post
    sound mate im right in saying it wont protect against gyno from the EQ though? isit caber i need for that?
    EQ is not a progestin (19-nor). I fear you're confusing it with Deca .
    Boldenone only converts to estrogen at maybe half the rate of test and has no progestigenic activity. The Aromasin will take care of both.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes..12.5mg EOD is a good range to start. That may be all that you need.

Thread Information