1230981 is offline Junior Member

steroids without injecting

so my last cycle i did i had some problems injecting during the last three injections in my right quad, so i was thinking couldnt you do a rectal absorption and bypass the first pass in the liver getting the steroid active in your body without being broken down or does that not work? lol i tried searching for info on this but i cant find it at all

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    So you would rather squirt oil up your ass than do an injection??

haha nah dude id rather inject but i think i got a shit load of scar tissue in my right quad cuz my last few injections hurt really ****in bad and were hard to push in, i got it checked by the doctor and he said it was straight no infections im just lookin for another safer way to absorb the test where i cant **** up, when i used to do drugs the only way to absorb dilaudid without injecting was through your ass so thats why im wonderin about this

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    How about getting new injection sites? I try my best not to pin the same area more than once a week

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    How about getting new injection sites? I try my best not to pin the same area more than once a week
    ^^^^^This is the better option

To answer your question though, i would imagine it makes no difference if it is absorbed in your stomach or depository as it will still eventually end up in your blood and therefore in your liver

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^^^^This is the better option

To answer your question though, i would imagine it makes no difference if it is absorbed in your stomach or depository as it will still eventually end up in your blood and therefore in your liver
    when taking orally, it goes from stomach to liver and metabolizes before going into the blood stream. If absorbed through skin, either anally or transdermally, it will hit the blood stream first before going to the liver, so you will reap some benefit. Pinning is THE most effective (and therefor cost effective as well). The best carrier if you want to go analy or transdermally is to disolve in DMSO then apply. you will probably lose 50% or more going this route, but if you have the extra cash, (since you will have to use more test to get the same result), then this is a viable option.

I've used DMSO in this way, and was reasonably happy with it. My woman complains that it gives my breath an off flavor.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1230981 View Post
    so my last cycle i did i had some problems injecting during the last three injections in my right quad, so i was thinking couldnt you do a rectal absorption and bypass the first pass in the liver getting the steroid active in your body without being broken down or does that not work? lol i tried searching for info on this but i cant find it at all
    hahaha....That's some of the craziest shit that i've ever heard of. I've heard of people thinking about putting pills in their ass, but never a syringe!! You need to find yourself another injection site, there's too many to choose from. Stinking a syringe in my ass is downright dumb and could never do it!! Plus, i don't believe it work anyway. If it were to be injected in the rectum (hilarious) you'd find info on it. But your not, so what's that tell you?

haha nah dude not using needles... but ok like this dilaudid the bioavailability orall is like soooooo low you barely feel it when trying to get high but putting it in your ass or injecting it you get super messed up, so i was thinking maybe its teh same with testosterone cuz i think im not sure but i THINK it bypasses that first pass threw the liver from being broken down. and yea im not too sure about actually trying cuz it sounds pretty uncomfortable but hey why not look into it anyways

and yea i was thinkin about the transdermal route just geting bulk powder and making my own gel or somethin but yea like you said from what i read everywhere its not close to as effective

Thread Information