Johnyonemove is offline Associate Member

I'm on 500mg Test E every 6 days noticed signs of gyno

So Ive been on 500mg of Test E for 6 weeks at week 4 i noticed some SERIOUS sensation in my nipples and immediate started taking 40mg nolva ED. The sensation stopped, but from time to time I still notice small amounts of sensatioin I thought maybe I was just playing it up, but either way I'd like to air on the side of caution.

Should I up my dosage of Nolva to 60mg/ED?

I was planning on taking the Nolva I have for my PCT what are the reccomendations for PCT since it seems that I'll use up my Nolva before then?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    How long have you been on the nolva?

No, don't up the dose. Won't be any more effective than 40mg/ED.

Get more nolva for PCT.

I have been using it for a solid 2 weeks now and was planning on running a 12 week cycle possibly upping my Test E to 750 every 6 days for the last 4 weeks.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    I have been using it for a solid 2 weeks now and was planning on running a 12 week cycle possibly upping my Test E to 750 every 6 days for the last 4 weeks.
    No need to up the dose.

I don't like your dosing frequency. I'd inject twice a week.

Lower the nolva to 10mg/ED once the sensitivity subsides.

Curiously, what are your stats and cycle experience?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    inject 2x a week...ie- mon & thur...this can really help sides. and listen to the advice given above- that's correct!

5'10 225 28 years old
    First cycle.

I got lots of bad info from people who obviously didnt know what they were talking about and out of luck stumbled across this site otherwise I would have been taking 500mg Deca with my test... thank god i found the site!

I also probably wouldnt be doing more than a 10 week cycle, but my R&R is at the end of it and I dont want to go through PCT while on it. So the plan is if I continue past 8 weeks to up the dose...

Ur thoughts?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnyonemove View Post
    5'10 225 28 years old
    First cycle.

I got lots of bad info from people who obviously didnt know what they were talking about and out of luck stumbled across this site otherwise I would have been taking 500mg Deca with my test... thank god i found the site!

I also probably wouldnt be doing more than a 10 week cycle, but my R&R is at the end of it and I dont want to go through PCT while on it. So the plan is if I continue past 8 weeks to up the dose...

Ur thoughts?
    Glad you found the site, bro.

Explain the time line of when you want to do PCT and when your R/R is.

Still, whatever the case with your timeline, you don't need to up the dose on your first cycle like that.

What's your planned PCT?

I was going to just get some more nolva, but i have also noticed some tingling in the balls and they may have shrunk maybe not I know I'm new to AAS so I'm on hyper alert. I was thinking I might run some clomid at the end too?

R&R starts at the end of the 10 week cycle goes for 2 weeks and then I'm back overseas. I was planning on running it through R&R making it a 12 week cycle to avoid PCT sides while on it. Come back and start my PCT.

Thanks for the heads up!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Your estrogen is in check so there is no chance of tissue growth but its normal from time to time to have some feeling, You now know that you are gyno prone and if you ever cycle again you know that your going to have to use nolva from day 1.

If you want to be extra safe add in some adex and your estrogen levels will drop to lower levels instead of nolva which just blocks the estrogen you already have from attaching to your titties.

I feel like I'm 18 again, endless energy and a general high since taking Test. Placebo effect? Maybe, but I feel too good to not consider taking it again.

Forecasting here, how should cycle number 2 start? Nolva 10mg ED, pre load before cycle?

Thread Information