vanashae is offline New Member

Danabol, Equipoise, Deca and Test C Stack. Help!!!

can anyone give me advice here. I am about to start my first steroid cylce. I am 35 5'10" and 160 lbs. I have not regularlyworked out in a couple years. I bought these items for combine as a stack for increasing my size and streght. Primarily I want to pack muscle onto my lower body, (legs) I would like some expert advice about how to take these steroids and for how long.

Danabol 10mg, Equipoise 250mg, Deca 250mg, testorerone C 250mg, clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry @ 160lbs you are not ready to use AAS.

Diet and training are your best friends untill you are.

Steroids should be used as an aid to gain further than your natural potential which i do not believe you are at right now.
    Good luck with the training

smalltime7 is offline Member
    honestly you shouldnt have purchased this stuff yet. you need to know the basics before even getting this stuff. Your 35 y/o and you certainly will do what you want but a few more natural lbs and a realistic amount of time in the gym will better serve you before a cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vanashae View Post
    can anyone give me advice here. I am about to start my first steroid cylce. I am 35 5'10" and 160 lbs. I have not regularlyworked out in a couple years. I bought these items for combine as a stack for increasing my size and streght. Primarily I want to pack muscle onto my lower body, (legs) I would like some expert advice about how to take these steroids and for how long.

Danabol 10mg, Equipoise 250mg, Deca 250mg, testorerone C 250mg, clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg.
    WTF???
    Oh yeah, you sound ready for AAS...

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Mail me your steroids so I can look at them,then I will be able to tell you how the best way to use them...

thanks. I will take the advice and do training.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks. I will take the advice and do training.
    Dont be discouraged by what these guys are saying. just keep training and the bigger you get the closer your goals become

I will definitely do that. My only reason for entertaining steroids use is because I have always been small. I don't gain weight easily. My physiqvlooks good but on a very small frame. I will use my better judgment throughout my training process. That's for the comments. Oh yeah & the nay sayers have always been motivation for me.

I will definitely do that. My only reason for entertaining steroids use is because I have always been small. I don't gain weight easily. My physiqvlooks good but on a very small frame. I will use my better judgment throughout my training process. That's for the comments. Oh yeah & the nay sayers have always been motivation for me.
    Does that mean I should give you my address??

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Maybe address some other issues that could possibly be holding you back. Your training, nutrition, and recovery time should all be considered.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    When and if you are ready to cycle, you dont need 4-5 different AAS. Test is all you need at first. Read the stickies, lots of good info there.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Speaking as a 55 yr old newbie,

I can tell you I did a heavy cycle of TrenA/TNE for a month, after joining this board and learning a little bit I have experienced continued gains while not only being off cycle but being 16 days into PCT. I credit the continued growth entirely to the "diet questions" section of this board, clearly for me there was as much to be gained in lean mass from an improved diet than there was from juice while eating poorly.

as for as nutrition I am planning well there too. I am not as concerned about size as I am quality muscle. My goal is 20-25lbs. I don't want to be Arnold. Either way I will be sure to stay in touch at this forum and keep posted my accomplishments. I will get myself in shape for a cycle. Once I reach my goals thats it for the steroids . I am thinking of not even doing any orals because of toxicity. As I mentioned before. I only want to build some quality muscle. Thanks for all comments and direction. It is much appreciated.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    at 160 you can def uses steroids , weight has nothing to do with it...

what you need realize is what people are indirectly saying...
    one - you need to hit your natural potential first, that would come from diet, and being in gym consistantly
    two - you need to get diet right... you dont if you want to gain and feel steroids will be the trick or majic pill to get you there
    three - 80% of how you look is diet, 10% genetics, 10% supliments or steroids
    four - ONLY DO ONE THING YOUR FIRST FEW CYCLES test... to find out more on this read the stickies
    five - dont say "can some one make up a cycle for me?" say " after much research this is what i have learned and this is the cycle i have planned, please dont "hate" on me but offer me advise on how and how to do this cycle"

got it?

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I would agree with the 'weight plays little' into the decision crowd. I am the same height as you and when I ran my first cycle I was @ the mid 160's. However, like you, I am small framed. Now that I am sitting at 175lbs, I do not regret my decision, however, I have been actively training and nailed down the diet piece. I would agree that running just test and maybe a kicker is more than enough to get you up and running.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    test only!!!!

weight shouldnt be the decision breaker on using steroids the "other" things i listed should be - including age and goals

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I understand your wanting to change your physique but you should really focus on lifting and shoveling protein down your gullet for a while.

I have attached a few photos to give you guys an idea of the physique that I am starting with. I didn,t have any that show my legs. I have always had stick legs and by my legs not growing easily, I've had to limit my training to my upper body. I know where there is a will there is a way. The truth is that I should have had expert advice a long time ago or maybe even hired a personal trainer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danabol, Equipoise, Deca and Test C Stack. Help!!!-new.jpg   Danabol, Equipoise, Deca and Test C Stack. Help!!!-dsc00472-2-311.jpg   Danabol, Equipoise, Deca and Test C Stack. Help!!!-dsc00565.jpg   Danabol, Equipoise, Deca and Test C Stack. Help!!!-dsc00566.jpg  

Oh yeah, I have searched the the article on the stickies but couldn't find it. Can someone please post a link for me. Thanks in advance.

Go to home page of Steroids .com and look at "anabolics questions and answers" as well as many other informative threads for diet,steroid profiles,pct etc..

Ok. Have another question about generic versus brand names. As we all know, all things aren't created equal so with that being said I know of a site that sells steroids primarily and offers Nolvadex 20mg 30 tabs for $99.99. Then there is another site that does the generic Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg 100 tabs for $44.95. As you can see there is a big difference in savings. Has anyone gone with the generic versions instead and found them to be equally as effective? Just wondering.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok. Have another question about generic versus brand names. As we all know, all things aren't created equal so with that being said I know of a site that sells steroids primarily and offers Nolvadex 20mg 30 tabs for $99.99. Then there is another site that does the generic Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg 100 tabs for $44.95. As you can see there is a big difference in savings. Has anyone gone with the generic versions instead and found them to be equally as effective? Just wondering.
    No price discussion. And just like all other drugs, as long as they are both pharma grade and not fakes, they will be the exact same thing.

Thread Information