robofish is offline Associate Member

Shipping Peference

Im using a new source that ships domestic to me. I've never done this befor and i got a dc# but it still seems for ever to be getting here. Its already 3days past the estimated time for it to be here. on the next order could i request a different company to ship it or is there a reason he is using the one that he is? Also if it doesnt get here in a few days is it safe to open up a claims for it?? Any info would be much appericated.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    ETA is never accurate man. It can be weeks early or weeks late. I'd give it more time. I've seen packages show up months after their arrival date.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude, relax.

littleriverman is offline Junior Member
    if you have a tracking number your gtg

i guess im just to nervous i usaly pick my stuff up in person never had anything shipped to me befor. now since its domestic it doesnt get checkd right?

stpete is offline Banned
    No it doesn't....At least mine never has been....Also remember that your not ordering a pizza.

ok my main thing is i dont want to end up in jail because i was stupid. also should i get a p.o. box or is it safe to keep it coming to my place?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Little off topic but i did pick up a good tip from someone in Law Enforcement - UPS - refuses Law Enforcement involvement / entry to inspect packages. Im sure just dometically - Customs im sure another story. Just an FYI ...

stpete is offline Banned
    Jimmyinkedup.....Not off topic at all, and you are correct. UPS doesn't give a rat's ass what they send. As long as they get their money they couldn't care less!

GrEgZter is offline Junior Member
    Yea it is a little frustrating to be waiting for something like that. Just be patient it will come, and if some shit goes down dont open the door, lol.

P.S thanx jimmy just learned something new.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Little off topic but i did pick up a good tip from someone in Law Enforcement - UPS - refuses Law Enforcement involvement / entry to inspect packages. Im sure just dometically - Customs im sure another story. Just an FYI ...
    Domestic mail/packs don't get checked or scanned for content at any point, anyway. The only way that something could get randomly intercepted is if something breaks and starts leaking through the packaging. If it isn't 1st class, they will usually open and inspect it at that point.

And USPS 1st class mail requires a federal warrant to be opened by anyone.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-02-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    ^The usps will allow police officers with dogs to go through and search postal warehouses. Direct from the mouth a a police k-9 officer who does it all the time. They wouldnt open it anyway- they wait for YOU to open it then arrest you. Oh and btw dont think k9's arent trained to sniff out AAS - some are.

^The usps will allow police officers with dogs to go through and search postal warehouses. Direct from the mouth a a police k-9 officer who does it all the time. They wouldnt open it anyway- they wait for YOU to open it then arrest you. Oh and btw dont think k9's arent trained to sniff out AAS - some are.
    Since when? And what exactly are they hitting on?
    I've never heard of a dog being able to sniff out AAS, and I'm pretty sure we'd all be ****ed if they could.

Besides, most AAS are sealed and airtight. There wouldn't be much to smell, unless something breaks.

Blog Entries
    ^yeah - so all drug smugglers would need to do is seal cocaine in airtight packaging and they would be fine - Cmon now - stop spouting BS and use your head for a min. Christ.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    lol
    wow................

^yeah - so all drug smugglers would need to do is seal cocaine in airtight packaging and they would be fine - Cmon now - stop spouting BS and use your head for a min. Christ.
    I didn't say that. And you didn't address the question, you just went off like an ass for an afterthought of mine.
    Besides, cocaine has a distinct smell (I'm guessing) that the dogs can be trained to hit on. And I don't know a shitload about rec drug smuggling, so i have no idea whether a sealed vial full of coke or heroin could be sniffed out if free of any trace contamination on the exterior of the vial.
    AAS all smell different, and will mostly just smell like whatever solvents they're suspended in.
    BTW, do you have anything to back this up (about dogs being able to sniff out AAS)? Sure, dogs have uncovered stashed AAS before, but in every story there were rec drugs involved as well, and the AAS just happened to be found alongside them.

BTW, you've been a massive douche ever since you came back to this forum...yesterday. One would think you used to own this site with all your "WTF is all this BS being spouted??!!" and "where are the mods that I like to quote verbatim, because without them I am useless and can just say stuff like "its the truth, so I shouldn't even have to explain why I believe the facts that I do"".
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-03-2010 at 07:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    A police k9 officer of 20+ years who trains k-9's told me - ups denies them access to conduce searches of warehouses or inspections of packages. The same officer informed me that some k-9's are in fact trained to detect certain aas. He also stated they regularly are permitted to search usps warehouses. Why would he lie?
    Think about it - what u are saying doesnt make sense - they MOSTLY smell like what they are suspended in (not even mentioning raw powders and orals - what about them?) ??? Cmon man. Really? Dogs sense of smell can be measured units of parts per million bro .
    I dont need to defend myself , my knowledge , or my experience. Believe what u want. Listen to who or whom you want.
    I wont respond by calling you names - you are entitled to your opinion. We all learn from one another - before you discount what someone has to say because you think the are a douche bag - look at the content of what they post.
    Main point was - ups wont allow searches - usps does - Which would you rather use given a choice - a shipper where law enforcement regularly pokes around - or where they dont and in fact are not permitted to.
    Also i dont have to explain or justify my OPINIONS (many based on years of personal experience) to anyone.

As far as my return to the forum - you make a point - some post may have come off as "high and mighty" - not my intention at all. As i said we all learn from one another - it seemed to me the board is now a a different point than it was when i was here regularly before. Again JMO....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-03-2010 at 09:30 AM.

ups is who i would perfer to use i never knew about the searching thing they jsut seem to get to my house the fastest.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been in the Detriot main branch dozens of times . If the PO PO came in with there with dogs , A few postmen would be bitten .
    K-9 units are currently working at the federal buildings in the D .
    Delivering to the IRS building the dog hit on my trailer . The hole for step on the side loader trailer had a birds nest in it . Explosive sniffing dog found a birds nest and was aroused .
    I doubt a dog could sniff out AAS . Would it be the ester it detects or what ?

Just my 2 cents .

A police k9 officer of 20+ years who trains k-9's told me - ups denies them access to conduce searches of warehouses or inspections of packages. The same officer informed me that some k-9's are in fact trained to detect certain aas. He also stated they regularly are permitted to search usps warehouses. Why would he lie?
    Think about it - what u are saying doesnt make sense - they MOSTLY smell like what they are suspended in (not even mentioning raw powders and orals - what about them?) ??? Cmon man. Really? Dogs sense of smell can be measured units of parts per million bro .
    I dont need to defend myself , my knowledge , or my experience. Believe what u want. Listen to who or whom you want.
    I wont respond by calling you names - you are entitled to your opinion. We all learn from one another - before you discount what someone has to say because you think the are a douche bag - look at the content of what they post.
    Main point was - ups wont allow searches - usps does - Which would you rather use given a choice - a shipper where law enforcement regularly pokes around - or where they dont and in fact are not permitted to.
    Also i dont have to explain or justify my OPINIONS (many based on years of personal experience) to anyone.

As far as my return to the forum - you make a point - some post may have come off as "high and mighty" - not my intention at all. As i said we all learn from one another - it seemed to me the board is now a a different point than it was when i was here regularly before. Again JMO....
    Ok, that's all I was looking for. Thank you.

So a few canines might be able to sniff out certain AAS. That's not too much cause for concern, IMO, with all the different compounds and different esters.
    Either way, I'll bear that in mind.

roblox is offline New Member

Talking

Damn now that all the drama is over I think ups is the way to go. See how easy that's was.
    Last edited by roblox; 11-03-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Whitecollar10 is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering if the incident with the "suspicious packages" found in a UPS plane in England (http://www.examiner.com/news-in-nati...purs-fbi-probe) would have any impact on shipments such as I am likely to receive. Hmmm....

(Hopefully no one has a Yemen source! lol)

Thread Information