Loadedyup is offline New Member

Got a Couple Comparative Questions...

I'm 32 about 170 lbs and 10% BF. My diet is lean and I avoid sugar and alcohol. I feel like I'm what you call a "hardgainer" but I'm down to my last 6/7lbs of fat that I would like to lose and I'm having a helluva time doing it.
    I have run a couple cycles of Methandrol before I knew what I was doing and got good results. I ran my last bottle of it about 3 months ago, and didn't have a lot of weight gain at all. I noticed some firming etc, and I wasn't worn out in the gym ever...the purpose of my cycles is typically for cutting.
    My current cycle consideration is this M-drol 20mg, Epistane 1pill whatever that dose is, Tamox cit 25ml, Animal Stack and Flex, and Cycle Support 4 pills. Daily...
    I have a feeling Mdrol is going to be a real b****. I'm reading all these great reviews from the 12yr old's, but when I take ONE pill it makes my right nipple super sore almost immediately and makes my liver hurt. I have a bottle of Sustarol as a substitue if this falls apart, but I'm seriously considering cutting the bs, and moving to real gear.
    Is Mdrol typical in these symptoms I'm referencing and should I just try to stick it out and let my body get accustomed to it?
    Is Sustadrol a viable alternative at all or is it a total waste of time?
    I would rather do PH's than cross any legal boundaries, honestly, but from a health perspective, if it's going to be just as rude on my body, or not, hopefully, I would rather have the real deal. Perhaps an Anavar or Dianabol cycle wouldn't mess with the liver so much.
    Is real gear worth the risks?
    I feel like the results from PH's are pretty lame. Especially after the ban. That Methandrol was some clean stuff and did impress me. I never slapped on 20lbs of muscle, but I did gain 4/5 and keep about 3 on a 4 week cycle. I was always eating to manage fat gain as well. No 10k calorie ice cream diet.
    I would appreciate a good recommendation, having no experience with real gear. My biggest concern is from a health perspective as I don't want to look great in a coffin.
    If not real gear, then please recommend me something I might be able to actually buy that will do some good!

Thanks!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I will make a recommendation that you start in the diet forum whil you read up on the possibilities of using gear. I didn't make any gains till i learned to eat right. The sad thing was i thought i was eating right when i wasn't

You are probably right on with that one...kindof a sample of what a typical day is like...
    Breakfast - 1 cup nonfat sugar free yogurt, and 2 scoops protein
    snack - 1/2 cup o nuts
    lunch - chicken wings or 3 hamburger patties
    snack - chicken wings 6
    dinner - 2 chicken breasts or 6 eggs

Something like that. I run some options on that...I feel like I could probably use some improvement in this area. Thanks for the response!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    yeah bro, thats the issue. Read up in the diet section and learn how to eat and i guarantee you'll grow

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    listen i have been natural for 20 yrs im bigger built than alot of my friends that have juiced. i have one many of natural comps.so i know you can do it natural.with alittle amino/no/creatine/super diet

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    chicken wings..... you ok bro

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    Your diet is terrible and AAS are not even a logical option unless you work on that...Take some time, read some stuff, then ask some questions, and after all that you will hopefully be able to answer your own questions

Cool...preciate the hits.

Thread Information